Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ironwall, The City of Steel and Rock

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Gonna post current list of people that will be on the Ironwall expedition (determined IC'ly)

Roy
Kateryn

Oocly determined

Thordil

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Haiiiiii ^-^
IGN: samiwashere (possibly getting an alt for all my characters that arent Odette)
Character Name: Thomas (Octavia) Jones (character profile here)
Desired Occupation: Hunter
Current Skills: Hunting and a bit of...Fletching? Fletchery?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Haiiiiii ^-^
IGN: samiwashere (possibly getting an alt for all my characters that arent Odette)
Character Name: Thomas (Octavia) Jones (character profile here)
Desired Occupation: Hunter
Current Skills: Hunting and a bit of...Fletching? Fletchery?
Ayyyy, I don't see anything wrong atm, though I'm on my phone so I can't really get a good look at the character profile, gimme a bit to read it over and then I'll let you know what I think ^_^ sound good?

swords4lyfe

Villager
Hey CyberChaosV2 I'm new to the server but this settlement seems like one of the more interesting ones.
IGN:swords4lyfe
Character Name:Henry Kintore
Desired Occupation: Apprentice Craftsman
Current Skills: Basically nothing because I just started.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ayyyy, tha
Hey CyberChaosV2 I'm new to the server but this settlement seems like one of the more interesting ones.
IGN:swords4lyfe
Character Name:Henry Kintore
Desired Occupation: Apprentice Craftsman
Current Skills: Basically nothing because I just started.
nks for applying! Unfortunately, the town isn't quite built yet, and we havent set up the expedition to head to the town area, but if you're still interested in joining, I could add you to the town convo ^_^

swords4lyfe

Villager
ayyyy, tha

nks for applying! Unfortunately, the town isn't quite built yet, and we havent set up the expedition to head to the town area, but if you're still interested in joining, I could add you to the town convo ^_^
Where can I find the town convo.(Sorry I'm a noob, started on this server like two days ago.)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
added a list of jobs that will be needed in the future for Ironwall, Roy's gonna start walking around the camps sometime within the next few days, and he'll spend a day at each camp to make sure everyone has enough time to talk to him, i'm still open for convos/messages for compromising though ^_^

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
IGN: BobDdoss
Character Name: Arianne Niamh
Desired Occupation: Apprentice Craftsman/Blacksmith
Current Skills: Some ironsmithing and a tiny bit of first aid and alchemy.
I was wondering if I could join the town once regions get set up tomorrow I believe. Thanks!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
IGN: BobDdoss
Character Name: Arianne Niamh
Desired Occupation: Apprentice Craftsman/Blacksmith
Current Skills: Some ironsmithing and a tiny bit of first aid and alchemy.
I was wondering if I could join the town once regions get set up tomorrow I believe. Thanks!
well, it'll take a bit longer than a day XD First Roy's gotta get in contact with his friend Thordil, play by Jazzper who won't be on for a few days due to lack of internet, then roy's gotta journey to each of the camps to see about gathering people to find a place for Ironwall, then we've gotta actually get stuff set up... though I'm curious if anyone would rather-

Do said travel rp that I've been talking about for a while now.
Not do that, and instead just head to Ironwall and work on getting stuff set up.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Yeah I get that and I would be willing to do the travel rp with you.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ayyyy, now that regions are available, I've started on claiming plots for Ironwall! Of course, I will work hard to try and earn as many radiants as I can per day for the town, donations are always accepted! Donors will be recognized in an OOC messageboard thanking them for their contribution to the town, and may receive other stuff that I'm not sure of atm XD

EDIT: Oh, if you'd like to donate, the account name would be Chaosdragon240, any and all donations are appreciated (Even if you only donate 1 radiant.... I'll keep it forever... heavy breathing)

Last edited: