Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] Astrum Island {Moderate}

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Now OPEN for players to join! With the brand new expansion we have 6 more available houses so give me a message if interested! Hey

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
~ Application For Joining ~

IGN: firegirl7892467

Character Name: Carsandra Ivydale

Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/carsandra-ivydale.43293/

Jobs/Skills: Merchant
Application for joining

IGN: Niarn

Character name: Sven Asulf

Character Profile: Blind on the left eye. Former sailor. 21 years old. Human and from the north. more info:
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/re_application-by-sune-madsen-approved-ayda.42702/#post-730521

Skills: Lunberjack/Fisherman
Could u both either message me or add me on skype when i get on? :) (Skype is Icanra)

oveny

Lord of Altera
Important announcement:
A
s we have been adding many new builds and updating various builds from the old style, to the new; we will be creating a couple of forum pages just to showcase all these wonderful changes (links will be provided once they are made). These pages will be: Conquerors of the Seas (our ships and boats), as well as The wondrous wonders (Buildings and Wonders of the island). Both of these pages will have screenshots of the build, A story about the build, the inspiration behind them, some basic facts about them (like who designed and built them, what wasn't expected etc...), the general location of the build and possibly a timelapse of the build (for some future builds to come).

As a side note, I've personally been wanting to do this for a while now, and I've finally decided it was the right time to start it. Mostly due to the fact I want some personalisation to each and every build, a bunch of stories to strengthen our dedication to making an awesome community on the island, a way to add some more flavour to the island itself as well as some added fun (for those who enjoy reading, looking at various places or just want to learn more about the world itself).

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
the census needs big update

talking to icanra not casandra because this may look like that and it isnt