Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] {Moderate} Linlea

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Told you I'd do this eventually. Well, today is that day.

MC ign: Khagan
Character Name: Varren Mol'Askinai
Profile Link: New char, not made yet
Occupation/Seeking Occupation: Baker
Would you like to join our house? Possibly
Additional Notes: Relatively tabula rasa. Going to see where he leads.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Told you I'd do this eventually. Well, today is that day.

MC ign: Khagan
Character Name: Varren Mol'Askinai
Profile Link: New char, not made yet
Occupation/Seeking Occupation: Baker
Would you like to join our house? Possibly
Additional Notes: Relatively tabula rasa. Going to see where he leads.
Neat- I'll be a bit busy today- but we'll catch each other ingame when possible!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+New figure soon to establish shop in Linlea, added
+Group of green covfefe lovers can be seen about

+Added new region trade and sources, potentially-to-come-sources of trading goods. But it seems the trade with this place is quietly going around for now.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Added Ranger Hall to list of builds
+Added imports of mining goods and exports of pottery and wines from and to Sanardu

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+A new settler has arrived to Linlea (Added to citizens list)

I'm adding in a rule that if you're inactive for 4-5 months, your chests end up donating to our material supply that helps us build for linlea. That is unless you've let estes or I know you'll be back, then we'll keep your stuff there till then.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Summarized Events:
+Strange creatures have been discovered in the North. Linlea seeks to use its own resources for structuring their isles while dangers are sorted.

+We've a few new temporary residents, and maybe one long-term, - refugees of the War. Three families have arrived around the same time. Linlea has offered to be safe haven in this time of need, albeit do not do so without some aid in return for staying during a strained atmosphere in the west.

+Work continues upon Alik’Gar’delk, the Western Isle. A construction of grandeur. Estes241

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+On a gloomy day one dawn, an old moorish woman lights a candle upon a lantern outside a little shop. The sign creaks on its hinges as the salty air blows against it. Fog curls around the docks and the ship bells ring to welcome incoming boats as they sway against the bay. The old crone smiles and shuffles back indoors, ready to begin the mornings work, anew.+

Linlea now has a Post Office! It's located right near the Storm's Landing boat to your left. All Citizens can have a private set chestshop. To send a letter to someone in the town, head upstairs and drop your letter or package to the specified person. If you live in Linlea, please contact me or head to this place and mark your chest. One per family is ideal! I only have 7 spaces and two-three are occupied now.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Small trade route with Slyannen has begun UmbraSicarius
+Sanardu's boat is currently not an IC port as of {This Announcement}
+Cymic's been evicted
+The Astrum Isles boat has moved because it's bigger now.. May move ships around later if they're placed strangely

+The Citadel has sprung.. cold and imposing. A few lights flicker in notice that it is no longer in constant slumber.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Trade with Queensport has come, at a steady start. In providing architects for Queensport's foundations, Linlea gains a source of Iron and mining goods. Parties involved are aware of the details involved to come to the agreement. Lannis

(I intend to build boats with the new trade partners, in time)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1531791432530.png
1531791779212.png

Whispers tell tales.. sitings of eerie birds and crows have increased.. eyeing the residents of Linlea. All citizens are requested to cover their arms and legs with leather clothing and their faces with cloth or stronger bindings. It is recommended that children and figures keep their homes sealed and not stray out doors for too long. If any catch sicknesses, they will be sent to the Compendium's Hospital after inspection in Linlea's own, if there is room..
[x] [x]
(Trying to make a subtle side thing here at least. I'll be laying low for ooc busy reasons-)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Along with recent troubles { Here }, three more citizens have found themselves setting more so in houses, than in refugee rooms. They've been added to the Census

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+The Mistwatch continues its surveillance of the Isles as a departing party returns from a straining voyage. {See here}
+Come find new wares! Azish Mol'Hardash opens his shop for curious wanderers. {See here}
+Small vessels have stationed themselves around the outer parts of the isles to patrol the waters and watch for signs of incoming dangers. Part of them do so to protect the docks, hospital and now quarantined ship of injured explorers in the bay.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+As the entity continues to pressure outside lands, more refugees seek residence in homes.

Didn't realize we had so many new additions, Census is updated. If you're now living here- please remember to lock your chests and doors! You're responsible for this much. If there's any griefing, please let me or as staff member know so we can check for it. If you're seeking housing, please contact Estes241 or solusrequiem if they're not busy when they're in-game. You may also send a letter or speak with us in rp so we can sort things out for you. If you have bad standing with the citizens here, you will undoubtedly not be allowed to seek residence, but as shelter goes- so long as a character is compliant and not causing internal harm, they will be allowed to stay.

I've also noticed people just popping into vacant houses. I'd imagine all empty houses to be locked, so be sure you're picking locks and breaking in (with some warning before hand) as they would not be left empty during these times.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
MC ign: Bartooliinii
Character Name: Kublai
Build purpose: IC shop and establishment of W.A.R. company

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
MC ign: Bartooliinii
Character Name: Kublai
Build purpose: IC shop and establishment of W.A.R. company
We’ll help you set up when possible. Just remember shops are 2.5k as opposed to free homes. Was there a specific shop chosen? The markets may be a good place or a little north of the tavern. Any signs that say ‘vacant’

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We’ll help you set up when possible. Just remember shops are 2.5k as opposed to free homes. Was there a specific shop chosen? The markets may be a good place or a little north of the tavern. Any signs that say ‘vacant’
1537550150304.png
Can I have this one? I'm okay with paying 2500 if necessary!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Can I have this one? I'm okay with paying 2500 if necessary!
That works alright- I've added you to the region. Feel free to remove the vacant sign on it and put in your shop name around there. Refer to rules on the main page on no tunnels/basements/griefing, interiors are yours to decorate. Have fun!