Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

It all needs to start somewhere...

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
+IGN: Sizzix3507
Character Name: Vevila Draugus
Divine of choice: Shalherana
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: None at all.
History of IC worship: Vevila has long worshiped the Goddess of Life, spreading her work and lessons where ever she has walked, and praying to her daily. Growing up in a traditional forest elf grove and moving onto Tauredal in her adult life she enjoys a child like giddiness when around nature. She long ago swore away the use of a weapon under any circumstance and has chose to lead a very vegan and ascetic life. She does not judge any whom she meets, and turns away no one, aspiring to treat every living creature with respect. Regardless of the history or past. She is in the workings of raising a temple to the Goddess and creating an order to further Shalherana's teachings and principles.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): Oops. None quite yet, but just you wait.
Why are you interested? It seems a reasonable progression for my character considering what her long term goals and aspirations have always been, and what is coming into focus in her life at the moment.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words: Exalted are essentially mouthpieces and hands of the Pantheon.

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
I would fill out more applications but... None of my characters, besides Maryann, are really all that religious. I mean, they pray and do things, but nothing that would put them to be Exalted or that other position.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I would fill out more applications but... None of my characters, besides Maryann, are really all that religious. I mean, they pray and do things, but nothing that would put them to be Exalted or that other position.
thats what everyone says- :p

Michcat

How many of the Exalts have actually been chosen thus far?
... The Inquisitors, Jishrim, Ignis Synnove, Silas, Theodra, Shalherana, Vermella, and Grey Lady Exalts should be seeing some iiiiinteresting information soon.

The rest is still under deliberation :D

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
... The Inquisitors, Jishrim, Ignis Synnove, Silas, Theodra, Shalherana, Vermella, and Grey Lady Exalts should be seeing some iiiiinteresting information soon.

The rest is still under deliberation :D
*Reads list over 3 times and knees fail out of anxiety*

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I ain't seen no maloki in this thread yet gurl whatchu anxious about
+IGN: - SewSassy
Character Name: - Maloki Viola
Divine of choice: - Sallana
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: - I have indeed read over all listed components.
History of IC worship: - My character is well-known for his devotion to Sallana. This is evident through a series of IC-events held: Sallana-Tine's Day - Reflections of the Mother - Feast of Sallana
These are merely the documented events Maloki has held previously in her honor, and the undocumented/smaller events count to 11, (All that I could remember), in total from September to today. My character also has a song log, which consists of the songs he has written for Sallana. Needless to say, Maloki's devotion to Sallana has never wavered.

Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): - In addition to the events listed above, I have aided in various projects, such as the refurbishing of Hound-Ru and my own project- the town of Eadehleskal. I aided in the building of Tambry's old wall-system, and have designed a wide variety of smaller builds for a strong amount of players. Stated previously, I run a town- Eadehleskal, its subsequent ruling house- House Evervesque, and continue to operate the largest business in Altera's Northern Kingdoms.
Why are you interested? - I'm particularly interested in this role because it fits into Maloki's story so well. I'd like to believe my character has the correct credentials in order to make a large impact through this role, and at the same time stay active enough to satisfy the needs and duties as said religious representative. But most of all, I'd enjoy the role because it seems like an exciting opportunity to further my character's lore, and to add to my resume of role-playing experience.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words: - As an Exalted, it is imperative to act as though you were a 'megaphone' of sorts for your chosen divine. Following each divine law, and carrying out those of your god/goddess is also mandatory, as you are chosen for your understanding, devotion, and trust towards them. You are a religious figure-head, and your relations with other worshipers are representative of such. In other words, you must always act with your divine in mind, for you represent their needs and are their voice to the mortal realm.

Last edited:

Michcat

Well shit, I missed a few Exalts then. No clue there were ones for Shally, Silas, or Theodra yet. It's surprising to see some of the other Gods don't have Exalts, though.
They're strong and independent.

Although- a lot of it is for lack of potential candidates (In some cases, but not all!). The problem being that while there are tons of lovely characters and lovely OOC people, I don't want to mess with anyones story arcs by dropping a divine bomb on them- so I trrryyy not to bother people until I've chatted with them and they're OOCly ok with being bothered :p
A lot of times I reference this thread for the folks who'd be interested in that sort of RP, and, well... there aren't enough applicants... XD

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Well, as I've got nothing to lose and much to gain, I may as well.

+IGN: Delta_61251
Character Name: Og
Divine of choice: Crusade
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: Yes
History of IC worship: Standard worship, goes to the shrine about three times a week, keeps to the laws, etc. etc.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): I run Praelidium, a small town in the northern mountains, bringing together a House to be based in said town, I've assisted in several events' planning as well as gotten a few events done myself. Assisted in bringing together a cult for Jishrim, though Vlad seems to have gotten all the glory for it.
Why are you interested? Gain experience in leadership and more interesting role play. Mostly the leadership experience.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words: To be the mouthpiece and hand of that deity for the mortal realms.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
+IGN: - Christimas
Character Name: - Sheila Somnius Cor
Divine of choice: - Rahas
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here:- There'd be none, although I'm not the best of writter OOC, I shall do as required if needed be~.
History of IC worship: - Starting from the first time Sheila ever saw Rahas, at the years of seven, she proceed to train to become a knight under her father, and always in the name and with her prayers for Rahas. She often speaks to her fellow friends and others, as equals- Which unfortunately has made some complications, but she's always believed that they're all equal in mind, they're all humans.
At the march of the Nether, to retrieve Silas, she intends to follow and fight if needed be, in the name of Justice and friendship for Silas too.
She spoke well with the deity, and he often adressed her as little mortal.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): - .. That'll be none
Why are you interested? - Both because it'll challenge me in the roleplay, and because I strive to also help make it more interesting for others and help develop my characters. She's always worshipped Rahas (Previously Harateth too), and wants nothing more than perhaps the honour of becoming his 'squire'.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words: - To be an Exalted is be representing the deity themselves, in the manner of being a messenger, diplomate and champion. Everything would be in the works of the divine...
Perhaps shortly spoken, a devote but also personal Hand/servant. Yet to others, you'll be the voice of said divine, following their words, and spreading it to others in the world, helping the divine of choice to become greater and more understood by the mortal people.

+IGN: - Antilogy
Character Name: - Morgan Cerendor
Divine of choice: - Jax
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: - I have.
History of IC worship: - Apologies for my decision to list this chronologically, for I fear that may bury my character's more recent developments. To begin, in Morgan's backstory I stated that he was part of a religious organization before becoming disenchanted. This disenchantment lasted for a good portion of his life and waxed during the destruction of Port Silver, even though at this time Morgan showed minor interest in the one called Jax and attending a few events to witness, but not interact. After Morgan left on a self-imposed exile, he returned with more religious fervor and more desire to further his main business, merchanting. Morgan took some risks that ultimately paid off, allowing him to fund and build the trade city of Tambry-Upon-Tam. It is at this time that Morgan began to openly worship Jax. However, Morgan, being a merchant at heart, knew that imposing his own fervor upon current and potential citizens and merchants of Tambry would limit his customer base and limit import and export in the city. He believed that Jax would appreciate and understand a lack of discrimination from whom he could profit. Morgan was directly responsible for paying ultimate respect to the pantheon in Tambry by organizing the construction of a pantheon temple featuring one shrine for each God. Morgan prays daily and has made numerous offerings to Jax at the shrine opposite the Clucktower, despite having never interacted or seen Jax since openly worshiping him, which Morgan would describe as an ultimate gamble. Morgan has named many transactions under Jax's name and held a merchanting event for him. I have a thread that samples Morgan's offerings and prayers to Jax.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): - I founded, co-own, and co-operate Tambry-Upon-Tam, House Stirling, and all of House Stirling's holdings. I've only 1 event to my name, though I view it as successful. I have attempted organizations in the past but none except Morgan's trading businesses have really been successful.
Why are you interested? - I have an interest in further immersing myself into RP. Morgan is rich and has some interesting traits and flaws, but he doesn't really have much of a storyline anymore and it seems like I find myself building or trading almost exclusively. I'm hoping this will get me more involved in the spirit of this server. I envision a merging of a merchants guild and religious organization in Jax's name and, if I am accepted and the idea approved, would endeavor to make it so.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words: - As an exalt (one chosen by the divine to represent them in worldly matters), one must ICly accept the burden and results whatever they may be, and one must uphold the Church and the Divine even at one's own expense. Furthermore, OOCly, one should be prepared to write, host events, create and manage organizations, and be of reasonable, stable, active, and mature disposition.
*Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.*

I should note that I would also be willing to take on responsibilities as an (Grand) Inquisitor if desired. After reading up the entire thread, I was unsure whether the position(s) had been filled and thus hold back an application until I hear otherwise or I discover this endeavor obsolete.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
+IGN: BetweenInsanity
Character Name: Has Insay
Divine of choice: Visage
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: Yes, of course.
History of IC worship: Has has spent the entirety of his life since Visage was spawned giving Silent Praise to They Who Watches, preparing himself, so that one day he might serve the God of Many Masks in the truest form, away from the secret dwellings of ritual chambers, and spreading Their Whispers, disrupting the words of the Others. He has readied his body for the hands of Them, and prepared his mind for Their Whispers.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): In the past (Back several years ago, on this server) I led a few different factions for some time, as well as two towns. Elsewhere I commanded the Royal Guard of an Emperor. I'm afraid I don't have a vast amount of experience to list, however I've no doubt that I will demonstrate leadership abilities well worthy of the position of Exalt.
Why are you interested?
ICly I'm interested as my character has, since Visage come into creation, seen the chance for a new era, and the potential that would come with being the Hand of Visage, to take his whim and turn it to action, whatever that action may be. After seeing Them with his own eyes as well, as he was present for the Summoning of Visage, he has become even more certain that he would stand above all others in the Eyes of They, for Them. He seeks to lead those who would follow Them, on the field, and take them to an age wherein Visage would be feared as the darkness that looms when uncertainty is present, and secrets spill forth.
OOCly I'm interested because it's a role I've always been interested in pursuing, and the notion of an Inquisition is one I've seen start and not go anywhere, before I could do anything, too quickly, and I'd love to take part in this one, and see it actually lay waste to heretics, and scorn those who would go against the Pantheon. Also, because it's a role almost entirely opposite to my first character, and I would love the chance to enjoy that kind of RP.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words:
To be exalted is among the highest honor given to any, Player or Character, who would pledge themselves to a deity, and as such one must be among the most ready and most willing to lay down their life for their Chosen God, taking whatever action is necessary to maintain Them and the Pantheon.
One must also be ready and willing to lead, by example, and by word.
One must understand that their action will be seen as the will of their Chosen God, and will also reflect across the other Exalts, and proceed thusly.
One must also be prepared to work with their peers to coordinate any and all activities that should require them to do so.
Finally one must be ready and willing to take whatever comes in strides, their character would now be serving the Gods directly, and so should expect all manner of happenings, good and bad.

(I'm slightly tired writing this, I hope it's not too much trouble if I edit it later to better organize things...)

Last edited: