Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Iuno Matuta

Moody_Mullen

Villager
Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
MoodyMullen
MoodyMullen
Villager
Name:
image_2023-06-14_073550221.png
Iuno Matuta
Full Titles: Squire, Strategist
Nickname/Alias: Short and angry

IMG_03081.png
art by Moody

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Sooleran
Social Status: Squire
Sexuality: Asexual/confused
Height: 5'5
Weight: -
Date of Birth: 30th Mistset
Date of Death:
Homeland: New Soolera
Current Home: Somewhere up north/ refuses to say, a castle of sorts?

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: lean and short, but seems to be building muscle mass as she trains up
Hair: Dark brown with a waves throughout the lengths, kept under a sheer veil most of the time.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Dark tan
Identifying Marks: A serpent tattoo on her right forearm, a once broken nose.
Appearance: High cheekbones with fuller cheeks, framing a proportioned but crooked nose and almond shaped eyes.
Clothing: most often found in a number of brightly coloured robes shifting between a Sooleran and Astrakhan styles. The whole look rounded off with a billowing pair of harem pants and a Hijab.
Weaponry: almost always has some kind of curved one handed short sword on her. but doesn't stick to any defined style. Most often has more than one out of sheer necessity.
Prized Possessions: A copy of The Black Book of Saint Jacqueline and a tin of tobacco, her holy symbol.
Hygiene: extremely well kept, to the annoyance of anyone living with her.
Voice: educated but tends to waiver towards snark

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
self reliant and fast on her feet both mentally and physically.
Fears: failing at her goals, confronting her parents, drowning. Her standing in the Order.
Weaknesses: her height and lack of over all strength, as well as talking herself into a corner. Self doubt and over thinking almost everything.
Intelligence: extremely well educated. Starting to feel at if she knows to much about the coming and goings of Altera. Considered strategist.
Languages: common, Marjash, learning Rede
Profession: Squire, hired help, Strategist.

Core memories:
First meeting with an Ignite, receiving her flame baptism from Leonhardt
Making friends with leonfwine and Xiqu in the landing tavern. Then latterly getting to know Faith and Hiedric as well.
Her second mission in to Nid Arach and witnessing a nercomancer cult and seeing viscera and death.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: outgoing and brash, with a hint of trickster trying to redeem themself
Religion or Cults: Devout Ignite
Alignment: somewhere between chaotic and lawful good
Short Term Goals: Passing her trials
Long Term Goals: Become a full Ignite knight, start her own sect of the Golden order, enter politics?

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Anywhere Warm
Pastime: travel and sewing
Food: Fried dough
Drink: Coffee
Colour: Red
Animal: Hawk

Least Favourite...
Place: Tundra
Pastime: Lectures
Food: Steak
Drink: Beer and Ale
Colour: grey/white
Animal: Dogs

RELATIONS:
Loved: nope

Trusted:

Ironwood: You are my teacher, I see you much like a father in my life, much as we stand at odds for my training I listen to you more than anyone
Arne: You are my brother at arms. There is little I keep from you and hope we stick together in life. We have much to work on together with fixing this mess.

Befriended:
Xiqu: The one person I can be myself around. Where ever we my be we are there together and I'm happy we are friends.
Leofwine: I respect you and I feel terrible that politics and our faiths often come between us. I pray for the day we can ignore those.
Faith: You are wise and kind. There are many things up in the air for both of us. I am enraged at what happened to you, we will fix this, Together.
Hiedric: The voice of reason in the group. I'm sorry we are dragging you into the chaos that is this life. But I am glad we can keep you safe.

Liked:
Erwin: I respect you as a great fighter and blessed, I hope to learn from you.
Theo: A great leader, your city blooms in your wake and I also hope to learn such a skill from you as well. I wish to be friends
Frost: you have only shown me kindness and hold a great deal of wisdom,
Matthais: Quite the situation we have ourselves in now. You have some truths about you.
Sydri: I do not know much about you, But I know you are a kind soul and from the time we have spent together I know you are good person at heart.

Neutral:

Aki: I like to think we are equals are you are one of the better fighters I am aware of. Don't try and fight me, please.
Lerina: I'm hoping your current outlook on life is teen angst, I fear you tread a dangerous line between that of a noble and just life and that of a darker more dangerous one, choose wisely please.
Eirlys: I know you are a complicated person, I'm sorry you have undergone something in your past, I enjoy our travels into darker places.

Unsure of: many more as time goes on
Wary of: most

Afraid of:
Things not people

Disliked:

Melarue: we could have avoid this all!

Hated:
Branko: How dare you do that to her.
Reinhard: We will purge the world of your ilk.

BACKSTORY:
Born to that of a renowned merchant Volturnus Matuta, she was raised with a sharp personality, her father taking much joy in his child's harsh tongue and infallible wit. She has always had a decent relationship with her family as a whole. Her mother, though, was distant yet still a constant in the girl's life. Leading to that Iuno was always closer with her father. Seeking his approval through her own self reliance and determination. Her father, not being a harsh man in nature still instilled a sense of fear into the young Iuno, observing his wrath in not upheld deals and losing coins. This carrying into her own relatively short temper and slight affinity to bending the rules in her favour. Living in decent middle-ish class luxury looked to also find her own fame and fortune as well. Taking up the mantle of her father and looking to enter the art of international trade.
Iuno, being mistakenly raised with such a head strong nature, now rejects outward appearances and attempts to inject herself into the culture that she was raised in now has become much to that of an issue. Being one to prove herself the wiser person had become all but addicted to that of card games and gambling all the while indulging herself in the fine wines and drinks that come as a prerequisite with such activities. Landing herself not only in hot water but into the sea itself, being thrown from a ship for not paying up her portion of a bet. Giving her a wonderful fear of drowning in the process. Washed up and penniless and too full of pride and fear to ask her family for coin she now dragged herself across the lands in search of trying to find her way back to a somewhat decent lifestyle of her childhood, all while avoiding contact with her once close family more so her fathers disappointment. All while avoiding the earthy temptations of cards and drink.
latterly, she was picked up by the Golden Order and now trains as a Squire, traveling to and fro seeking to simply be a help to those who need a hand. As well as preaching the good work of the light when the situation dictates it.

INSPIRATIONS:
randoms songs and other stuff that I think suit her

More ART

download20230500141416.png

My in-game name is: MoodyMullen

Last edited: