Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jaden Seeker

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
I promised an update, and I preferred not to fall behind again, so here it is. If I missed someone, or you want your character added or to know their relationship status, feel free to let me know.

Change log:
Relations:

+Added the 'Respected' Section. The three listed did not entirely fit under any of the catagories that I had, so...they got their own. Yay!
+Added Somnastra
+Added Tzemik
+Added Dayter
+Added Nyhllis (She was on the original sheet I had written up in Google Docs, but somehow got lost in transcription. Woopsies)
Misc:
+Added a new short term goal. He found something of interest outside of his lodge.​

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
..Things happened. Had a few days of pretty emotional RP, enough so to warrent a pretty quick relationship change up.

Change log:
Relations:

-Changed and lowered Akasha's relationship (I'm so sorry)
-Changed Nyhllis' relationship.
-Changed and raised Roy's relationship.

+Added Arcana Wise.
+Added Borgan Anguta
+Added Ellethwen Vinamure
(Ali) (Lady Alec) (Arcana) (Bakaling) (CyberChaosV2) (Cukie1)

Misc:

+Added a fear he's had for a while, but I've always forgotten to actually add.

If you want to be added, feel free to send me a PM or ask here on the thread. I have habit of missing people.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Either I better be one of those three unnamed hated invididuals, or I demand a relation on this profile.

Ali

Lord of Altera
Mnn.. Nyh will have to find her way to talking soon, she's slowly killing herself with her walls.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I require a report on how close I am to the "Please stop" zone.

I'm telling you to update my position in your relations.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Something something updates. I'm experimenting with new styles to do the relationship section in. Bare with me, please.

If I've forgotten you, feel free to poke me.