Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

jaimekmfs's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

affogato

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
- jaimekmfs

2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?
- The United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
- I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
- Metagaming is when a person uses outside knowledge to determine the actions of their character, when their character has no knowledge of it. People can use this to gain an unfair advantage over other players. Powergamers, versus metagamers, generally seek to have the most powerful character in the game. Essentially, they kind of want to 'play god,' meaning that powergamers not only try to control their own characters, but other characters as well. This may include using actions that would render the other player useless, without the other player's consent to do so, or saying things that clearly give their character an immediate advantage over others in a situation.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
- X-Raying mods are not allowed.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
- Niko.

8. Tell us about yourself!
- Ooh, well um, I'm a huge Game of Thrones nerd, so much that I speak Dothraki fluently. I also love The Office. I enjoy painting and cooking, but my biggest hobby is probably learning magic tricks.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
- I don't, sadly :(

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
- PlanetMinecraft

Character Name:
- Enid Calphrisian

Character Age:
- It is unkown, but he thinks it could be somewhere around 30 years old, as that is when most silver elves are deemed as adults.

Character Race:
- Silver elf.

Appearance:
- Lightly tanned skin from years of travel, green eyes, and dyed black hair. He is skinny and slim, standing at five foot eleven. Enid tends to wear longer robes, and hoods and veils that conceal most of his face, save the eyes.

Written Test!

Honestly, I had always dreamed of this. Of this very moment. I never knew what I'd be experiencing or feeling, or even what I'd be thinking. But hey, it's here and it's now. And I am most definitely not complaining.

I slowly made my way up the gravely path, little chunks of rock grinding beneath my leather sandals. It was morning, and the sun had just barely poked its head over the horizon. The air was chill, untainted by the heat of the day, and with every breath, a little cloud of white escaped my cold lips, only to vanish into the air as soon as it had popped into existence. Standing at the end of the pathway was a man, who had positioned himself between me and an old door of spruce. I couldn't tell in the lighting.

"You brought the money?" He said, in a rather gruff voice, his dry lips pursed together. I swear I smelt rum on his lingering breath.

I brought myself to nod, and tossed a velvet pouch of gold into his grubby and weathered hands. My green eyes darted down, as if I had experienced a moment of hesitation, examining the human's callous fingers, exploring every dip and hair and red crater that laced his pale skin.

"Right..." His voice brought me back to reality, and my eyes darted back up to meet his. "Everything seems to be in order. It's all yours mate." He stepped forward and gave me a pat on the shoulder, before starting off down the path from which I had just come. It was over so quickly... just like that. I moved over to the door, and slowly tugged it open, with caution.

The interior of the building was old, I could tell. Used candles dripping with dry wax stood like statues against the walls of stone, plaster, and wood. The counter in the corner was badly damaged, and chairs and tables were tossed this way and that. The stairs to the rooms... well they were broken, to say the least. Artwork was torn, and broken glass crunched under my sandals as I stepped further inside. This place would need some work, but it was mine.

I had always dreamed of this - of owning my own inn. Sure, I didn't know the higher arts of magic, or how to use a sword or a bow properly. I was a pacifist at heart, not a fighter or a scholar. I was an artist. Making food, serving alcohol, providing comfort... that was me, and that's what I had to offer to the world. And hell, with an inn like this, that's what I was going to do. These tables and chairs contained irreplaceable memories in the chips and cracks on their surface, and I was more than prepared to give them more.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey, thank you for your application to Hollowworld! I am sorry the wait, I only got around to answering this now due to an exam I was cramming for yesterday! I really like what you have here by the way! The test is quite good!

However, that being said do you mind elaborating on your power-gaming definition? It is close, but not exactly what we are looking for. You can find the server definition for reference [here]!

Let me know when you have made the relevant changes?
affogato

affogato

Villager
Hey, thank you for your application to Hollowworld! I am sorry the wait, I only got around to answering this now due to an exam I was cramming for yesterday! I really like what you have here by the way! The test is quite good!

However, that being said do you mind elaborating on your power-gaming definition? It is close, but not exactly what we are looking for. You can find the server definition for reference [here]!

Let me know when you have made the relevant changes?
affogato
I went ahead and updated the definition for you. Good luck on your test, and thanks for everything!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Sweeeet awesome!!! Well then welcome to the server affogato !!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.