Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Jan. 19th, 3pm EST/8pm GMT] Establishing a Foothold

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

( Deviantart account of the artist was deactivated, but found here: [X] )

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebilt.
"Thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse!"

With the approach of a New Frontier and Sorrowlands, couriers and posters are sent throughout the Continent, calling on volunteers to assist in another defense and attack against the Undead Plague.

OOC:
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Podric Flanders
Public or Private: Semi-Private - PM me or post here if you'd like to join. Do not attempt to join if you simply intend on causing trouble unless you let me know beforehand.
Temples or Shrines Involved: The Frontier Ring-Shrine.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Is Frontier.

Where: The Frontier [Ignis Shrine]
When: Tentatively - January 19th, 3 EST/8 GMT/12 PST
What: Another attack on Skraag's Demons via angering them to attack the Ring Shrine.
Classification: Moderate for PvP, Violent for PvE [Death is up to the Player, not forced]. However, feel free to engage in godly shenanigans if you’re a Skraag Worshipper.
Tags: BoredBrit Lannis Elz
[Note: Though the main purpose isn't to get Ignis' attention, there will be a short sermon at the very end, while the Undead corpses are brought together to be burnt.]

Party: {As stated above, PM me or ask here if you want to be added, however, I hold the right to allow or deny anyone who asks.}
1) Podric Luam
2) Sigmar Archbishop
3) Ellethwen Cukie1
4) Ryder Azur
5) Varg Old-Seadog
6) Ventare ShaolinPunk
7) Lisbet Elz
8) Raalvara Raal
9) OTTO! Paint
10) Ayda Ayda
11) Jackdaw ToastySpam
12) Gambit[?] Intal

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
i know other people have put up events for the 19th, but nobody else has a definite time, and im uncertain that people interested in this will be interested in the other events going on in that day. if it turns out not a lot of people are interested, i'll switch up the date

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
bumping this, still 4 spots open

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Lisbet would like to go mostly to see the undead and go on an adventure. Is this ok?

Shao

Bring back angry react
If there's room and I can make it Ven will tag on and squish some zombies in the name of the grey lady

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
added everyone who asked, and that's all 8 slots, assuming Archbishop actually wants to go as Sigmar. will add in the reserved slots for anyone else who is interested.
ShaolinPunk you're first for reserved

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Nvm, I have been informed by the gf unit that we have to go to her nephew’s birthday out of town next Sat. Remove my reservation please.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Once again, Ayda is down to help family.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this is in 2 days, lemme know if any of you aren't able to make it.

Preferences for the PvE:
Weapons are whatever you want (Enchanted bows, swords, etc. Just be careful if ur using some crazy 1-shot weapon.)
No potions or golden apples
Armor is limited to unenchanted iron, chain, or leather. Anything you find while PvEing is fair game, and of course you don't have to use armor at all if you don't want to.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
update: anyone who has already asked to join, even if i put u on the reserved, can go, from herein im just going to let anyone who lets me know beforehand and is on the party list show up

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
update: anyone who has already asked to join, even if i put u on the reserved, can go, from herein im just going to let anyone who lets me know beforehand and is on the party list show up
Excellent. Time to get a second Podric head. c: