Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Jandar of Astakos

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper

“We had not the honour to know Jandar Fuvur well. We never will. We were given the privilege to witness courage that few can find within themselves. He sailed here on my behalf, in service of a realm that will never know the sacrifice he has made in their name. So that our own grandchildren in time need not suffer the same fate as he. He has carried his light into new knowledge, and shown us our duty to protect our home and people from horrors such as these - and pray they must know no better. We owe him this, for what he has given us can never be restored. Let us not allow the torch he carried to burn away. May he find peace in his Grey Judgement.”

- Lothaire von Dugald.​

Last edited:

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
Introduction

Name: Jandar Fuvur.
Pronunciation: Jandr. 'Yandur', 'Jan-dur', and 'Jandahr' are also frequent.
Titles: Posthumously, the surname ‘Fuvur’.
Pseudonyms: None to date.

General Information

Race: Elven, albeit he’s not positive on which creed.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but not discomforted by other preferences.
Courtships: None to date.
Current Residence: The afterlife.

Physiology

Height: Jandar stands at 5'11, and is easily mistaken for shorter or taller depending.
Weight: In harmony with his stature at 12.7 stones.
Frame: Mesomorph, however stockier in his shoulders/upper back.
Posture: Cognizant of his height, he makes it a point to idle with his shoulders square and chin up.
Complexion: The rare blackhead or blemish, though his diet does not constitute oily and fatty foods.
Distinguishing Features: Prominent and pointy ears, with the tips oftentimes poking out from beneath his shaggy locks.
Scars: None to date.
Voice: A middle ground baritone.

Hair & Eyes

Eye Color: A bleak hickory brown.
Hair Color: As boring as his eyes, one or two tones darker.
Hair Style: Medium length and styled into a middle part.
Facial Hair: Hardly ever. It would take a great deal of time and patience for one to grow.

Last edited:

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
Relations

Family

Aryus Fuvur [Father]: "I am well past the time of understanding. It is said you were a good man, but I would not know. Spare your life lessons for those sorry souls in the afterlife."

Nwalme Fuvur [Grandfather]: "Your empathy to my situation- though hidden behind a facade of apathy- I am grateful for. Admittedly, it must be hard to build a relationship when I remind you of someone long passed. At least you are trying."

Beloved

Trusted

Respected

Eltsir [Wiseman]: "A sagacious Elf, you are. I find rack in you I aspire to have."

Amicable

Lothaire von Dugald [Companion]: "We are not dissimilar, though you were born to the safety of stone walls and I a shack in the sand. This does not belittle our blossoming friendship."

Maxwell [Swordsman]: "You are not an agreeable man, nor a likable one. I am staggy of this."

Emily [Courtesan]: "Job well done."

Neutral

Disliked

Despised

Hated

Killed

Last edited: