Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jangosan-application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jangosan

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:jangosan
2. Your real name:tomas pribojac
3. Age:14
4. Gender:male
5. Country:england

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I very much like the idea of a roleplay server as i spend a lot of my time playing roleplaying games on my xbox.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am looking for a decent server to join and hollow world looked like the right one for me.i am a very enthusiastic gamer and love games such as minecraft and roleplaying games.my hobbies and interests include: gaming, cooking, art, architecture, hockey, medieval history and cats (which i have two of).i am still in year 9 at highschool and live in worcester in england with my parents,sister and two cats.my background originates mainly in greece, serbia and cyprus, i can also speak a small amount of greek and french.my birthday is on the 10th of december. if i had to choose a minecraft server i would choose hollowworld because it looks amazing and i like the idea of a roleplaying server.i am not far off taking my options for what i want to study in the future and think that this would be good to take my mind off it.i am currently intrested in games such as minecraft, skyrim and assassins creed.i hope this is accepted as i aim to be a contributing asset to hollowworld.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.sorry no pictures or other files unfortunately.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?no nothing else to say

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes and i probably wont ever use it because i would hate to ruin the hard work of others and ruin hollowworld i cant even think of a reason to ruin something so good.

12. How did you find out about our server?a friend reccomended it to me and i was looking for a decent server.

Status
Not open for further replies.