Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jarl Freya Lonmar

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
AHESDGJFEtyuhgfvJHALI?vesiesijhgyuIEFH:FHSEIFUF:EONLjehgkhjFGVCGTAStrjfgillSDFASDFCGASmnbghjkHTYWDFGI:EU

LOOK WHAT SALLY MADE

Freya.png

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Having OOCly tracked down some item bits and bobs, I can safely say I have updated prized possessions.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
At dusk this evening, Freya turned sixteen years of age.

10 points to the person who tells me why this means very little in accordance with some certain lore. ;)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

10 points to the person who tells me why this means very little in accordance with some certain lore. ;)
"Yer a lady now, Freya"
*Leaves*

On a side note, I'm a wee bit apprehensive of Freya as an adult. She was one scaaaary adolescent.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods

Is it because she could've gotten married long before that anyway? And that's all women were obviously ever meant for?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Is it because she could've gotten married long before that anyway? And that's all women were obviously ever meant for?
First bit is also true.
Second bit was considered true at the time.
But still, no.

Oh, this is such fun.