Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jaspers Doodles, and free sketches.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, I can't wait for a drawing of my own!
*is bouncing up and down with excitement*

Wait...that's not very manly. I sound like a fluffy kitten.

*is sharpening a knife in excitement*

Anywho, I like what you did with the nakam....very epic

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
...Amazing. I'd love a drawing! I am an elf, and I'll show the front and back of my skin.Paler than my avatar...And gibs, get on so I can pay you.Arconeback.pngArconefront.png

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
*squee*
I'd like to request a drawing, please ^.^
Not sure about pose, but could you draw him holding a book in one hand and clutching a small bag of money with the other?

Not sure if these are still free, if not, any price is fine for something this good :O

Jasperington

I think I might like it here
She's probably hiding from the ungodly amount of requests that've been flowing in like a flood ._.
Though her art's amazing, so I hope there's more to come as well ^w^
xD I didn't run away!! The new Skyrim DLC is crazy good, and my brain can only think of vampires now.
But I will be getting back to doodling for more peeps! xD.
I've been finishing up the cat people here. (But I still think I suck at drawing animals lol.)
Anywho, I'll be fully back after finishing the Dawnguard DLC lmao...

Edit:: Also!! The site looks amazing! Holy Cow!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I've been finishing up the cat people here. (But I still think I suck at drawing animals lol.)
Wait, wait, wait, wait..You're drawing more Nakam?!
kitty_cat_thank_you_card-p137362840368057616bfo0b_400.jpegthank-you-cute-kitten1.png
^ what my mind looks like right now.

oh, and FYI, you did an AMAZING job on Sajek :D
So, no, you don't suck at aminal peoples. You're awesome :3

*EDIT*
O-Oh! But- just an addition to the style of the Nakam, Most of them tend to look gender-neutral.
So, adding a bit of hips for a female would be fine, But I wouldn't think they'd have much in the way of a bust >.>
Just some information if you're drawing Eminu ^w^
But I'm sure any new Nakam drawings will turn out perfect, just like Sajek :3

Mr_Paste

Legend of Altera
This may be a slight neco, but I said I'd wait... Would you mind creating a character portrait for me? I love your work and would be forever grateful. My character is meant to resemble the man that is now my avatar :D