Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jaspers Doodles, and free sketches.

bpdjblue

Villager
I'm SO sorry to bother you but can you draw this for me? He's Sir Slender of the Splendid way, some people know him as slendermam but that only because they don't know his true feelings, his wife went missing two years after there marriage, he has fought many a battle and has not yet found his wife, but soon he will.
I would like him holding up a sword to the sky.

Best regards

Mr. Slender Monoroe

Attachments

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
*squeeeee*

I saw the picture you drew of Sajek and I was like "I bet they cost a lot..."

And then I came here :O

I absolutely am tracking this xD

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
This...is inhumanely....awsome...Wanna draw Mist? I try and hog as many drawings and sketches of him as possible, because he's dead :( I'll make a format here :p
Name: Mistaahh'venra'ghi'vro
Identifying marks: The major scar running down his face, and the facepaint, he tattoed on later
Race: wood elf
appearance: He wears ceremonial robes, and added the hood himself
Behavior: hisses hostile towards strangers, he won't attack, unless provoked, but he doesn't like them intruding his personal space
Pose: sitting on a branch, waiting, with his hood off
Facial expression: sad, but not so sad
Weapons and others: Double-sided Glaïve at his back, he has also a quiver of five throwing knives on each shoulder, A purple quiver with arrows that get fired By a big black bow, Also two brass knuckle knives, With the blades as big as bread knives
Skin: rather pale,
Eyecolor: Solid black, No iris, No pupil, just black
Hair: Long and brown
Mcskin:skin mask_hoodless.png
Hope this helps! :)
Name:
Identifying marks:
Race:
Behavior:
Pose:
Facial expression:
Weapons and others: