Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jester's Application [Approved - Squidziod]

TheDeadJester626

Lord of Altera
TheDeadJester626
TheDeadJester626
1. What is your Minecraft username?
TheDeadJester626

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using knowledge that you learn out of character knowledge in character especially to your advantage. Powergaming is to perform an action without giving the other character a chance to react, and make imaginary characters or npcs that tip the odds in your favor.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
I want to be a writer/theater set designer. I love playing video games and reading. I also love painting and drawing. I DM D&D games with my local group. And I write si/fi and fantasy stories in my free time. I’m starting my 3rd semester of college in the fall, so I do not know how active I will be before school devours what little free time I have left.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Not readily available.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I’m a returning player, but when I first joined ATepidCupOfTea and Darb_ referred me. They are also the reason I came back.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Cecily but prefers Cecil

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Short Auburn Hair but long enough to hide her ears.
Cold grey eyes flecked with silver
Pale Skin
Brown vest over a light brown long sleeve tunic, Grey-blue breeches, mismatched boots, and a green-blue sash held together with a belt.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
canvas.png

Written Test!
Cecily was tired, she had been walking for what seemed like years. She had fought with her parents again, but this time she ran away. She couldn’t take living like she was better than everyone. More importantly, she did not want to marry someone she did not even know, high class or not. That wasn’t even the only reason she ran away, but it was the most recent. Her parents thought that a good child must not sing, must not play, and must not show emotion, just so she could catch the eye on a higher family so she could marry and elevate the entire family. But that wasn’t who Cecily was, nor who she wanted to be. She didn’t even want to be Cecily, so she changed her name to Cecil, Cecil the Bard. Yet another thing her parents detested. She wished she could be human, so that she would not have to live up to impossible standards. But now that she had finally worked up the courage to run away ,she was free. Free and hungry. Her parents thought that if she were to marry some rich brat that she wouldn’t have to know how to cook. She could read though, and write. At one point in her miserable life, she had thought about becoming an author. Her parents had plenty to say about that as well. Before she had left her parents house, she had grabbed some money that would buy her some human-esque clothing, and a haircut. She did make sure that her ears would be well hidden under her thick red hair though. The last thing she needed was for someone to recognize her and drag her back to her parents. First she would have to find a way to get as far from her parents as possible, and then she would have to find a place to stay. Then of course she would have to find a job or something because money didn’t come from thin air. She really wanted to be a bard though, so that was a start. You just find a tavern and start singing right? Its was rapidly becoming night and she still had no shelter or food, and she was getting a little disheartened. She kept walking because there was little else to do, besides wallow in misery, but that would make no difference to her current situation. As the night went on she decided that she could no longer walk without food so she collapsed at one end of a bridge next to a sign post. She leaned back against the railing of the bridge and took a deep breath. She smelled onion. Under her hand was a clump of wild onions. It seemed her life was getting better.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.