Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Join me for SPELL!

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
Hey folks, I'm Catalyst, though you may better know me as the one who's been raiding the fridge and leaving the toilet seat up. I'm going to be running a Tabletop RPG by the name of Spell, and I'm looking for you-- Yes, you-- To join me!

Who, what, when, how and why?!

All fabulous questions, which I'll answer in order.
As for the who, I'll be running this game, and I'm looking for 3-4 players to join me for this venture. Beginners to Tabletops are of course always welcome!

Just what is Spell?
Spell is a light-hearted, whimsical and criminally obscure Tabletop created by Taylor Smith. It's extremely lightweight and easy to pick up! I can't quite do it justice here, but here's a quick explanation;
The main mechanic, Spellcasting, entails drawing letter tiles (Much like in Scrabble), and using them to create words on the fly which translate into your spells! It's fun, hectic, and very rewarding, with the only limit being your imagination and your vocabulary. If that explanation caught your interest, I encourage you to join me on this venture and consider supporting the creator.
There is, of course, much more to it than that-- All of which I'll be explaining to players. Another thing to note if you're considering joining is that I have a fairly large emphasis on Roleplay in my games. That's worth bearing in mind if you're considering joining.

When will we be playing?
The current planned time is August 10th, 2:00 PM GMT. This is subject to change based on availability of players and/or my impulsive spurts of arbitrary dictation.

How can I join?
Just fill out the following Application! Discord is required.

- Experience with Tabletops, if any.
- Willingness to do some RP (Very optional!)
-How many fingers am I holding up?
-What's your Discord?

I'll get back to you promptly!
If you've made it this far-- Thanks for humoring me! I've been wanting to run this system for a while, and I'd love to share an unsung great system with you guys!
I hope to see you guys at the table,
-Catalyst

Hi I'm jack. I have minimal experience with D&D 5E as a DM. I'd be totally willing to role play. I can't tell how many fingers you're holding up because there's no picture on this post. My discord is jackiebo70#7578