Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JojiVibes' Whitelist Application [Declined - Cukie1]

JojiVibes

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
JojiVibes
2. How old are you?
14 years old

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
MetaGaming - Using info from OOC that your RP character doesn't know
Powergaming - Making your Rp Character Doing Forced Actions on another RP Character
(ex. Billy stabs James and James dies.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, not at All

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7
8. Tell us about yourself!
I usually play video games, read comic books, and various things. I like to play DnD, usually, I listen to Joji and Chill Hip-Hop. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy 15.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? Found It From Server List (http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s41961)

Character Name:
Jespar Einar

Character Age:
17 years old

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Green Eyes
Brown Hair (Dyed To White)
Leather Armour with a Strong Iron Chestplate and Gauntlets

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
See attached .png file.

Written Test!

Jespar Einar was born as a Forest Elf in 1573. Jespar lived as an only child with her mother, a Leatherworker, and his father, an adventurer that hunts for furs to sell and to get money. For him 13th birthday, His father wanted to show him how he fights in combat. He saw his father in combat, holding a shield and wielding a sword. Since that day, he always wanted to learn more about Combat, so he asked his father and his many friends to train him. After he turned 17, he chose to leave his parent's home and travel to learn more and train to become stronger. But, many days after, one of his father's friend goes and tells him that him father and mother died from a horrible disease that spread due to undercover bandits that were sick hours after Jespar's farewell. He ended up running to a boat, using his father skills to slash his way into a boat to HollowWorld. To this day, he still tries to train to kill any bandit he sees and protect those who were hurt by them.

Attachments

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm going to have to decline this application on the following premises.

A few things to look over:
-Test is short 186/400 words
- No advanced gear.
-Cannot have iron armor. Most you can have is leather or a gambeson​
-We don't use IRL dates. Our current year is 2261, though we're a Medieval setting
-Altera is the world, The Eastern Kingdoms/Gottsland/Easa'lach is the current continent
-No advanced skills, meaning he cannot be a skilled swordsman
-Try to avoid cliche tropes:
-Orphaned
-Revenge on bandits for being orphaned
Please do try again, keeping in mind the points above.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
My character was never an orphan lol
2nd: only describing the skin with the iron chestplate and stuff
doesn't really say anything about the advanced skills but ill alter it
But, many days after, one of his father's friend goes and tells him that him father and mother died from a horrible disease that spread due to undercover bandits that were sick hours after Jespar's farewell.
-This states he's orphaned
Leather Armour with a Strong Iron Chestplate and Gauntlets
-Just because you're describing the skin, doesn't mean I can allow it.
To this day, he still tries to train to kill any bandit he sees and protect those who were hurt by them.
-The skills is always mentioned as a precaution, as all skills for new players/characters have to be novice unless they are menial things, such as sewing or cooking.