Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

jonmitchell's Portrait Fundraiser

jonmitchell

Legend of Altera
jonmitchell
jonmitchell
Hello, I'm Jon Mitchell and I am creating composite portraits to raise Radiants to help cover the costs of founding a city.

All pieces are photo-painting composites I make of non-copyrighted images and likenesses (That means no stock photos, as useful as some of them would be) They are not drawings, but they do involve painting.
I never use the artwork of others in my portraits, any painting involved is done by me.
All prices are in the in game currency, Radiants, real currency will not be accepted.

Simple Portrait: 30k r

This is a simple character, no tools or objects, simple clothing, simple background.

VoljarakaPortrait.png

Complex Portrait: 40k r
This is a more involved character, with detailed clothing and items. These take much more work, It took me a bit over double the time to make, so I increased the price.

PravdaPortrait.png

For commission request posts please use this format:

Character name.

Physical description.

Personality description.

Backdrop information (plain color, simple scenery, political symbol, ect. Complicated backdrops may result in additional charges).

Portrait type (Simple or Complex).

Picture of skin.

Confirmation of payment.

Thank you very much for your patronage, every portrait is a significant step to our goal.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Character name. Theodosius Hostilius Herennius

Physical description.
5'10", brown-black hair, slightly tanned skin, scar under right eye, runner's build, often in a toga with a lorica musculata underneath it, or in his armor

Personality description.
Grim, plaintive, sarcastic, but compassionate

Backdrop information (plain color, simple scenery, political symbol, ect. Complicated backdrops may result in additional charges). Probably a military tent of some sort, of on the ramparts of walls.

Portrait type (Simple or Complex).
Simple

Picture of skin.
Toga Theo.png (this is all I have, but here's a link to his profile!)

Confirmation of payment.

jonmitchell

Legend of Altera
jonmitchell
jonmitchell
I bumped yours to complex for free because of your previous generous donation.
Let me know if you'd like any changes.

TheodosiusHostiliusPortrait.png

jonmitchell

Legend of Altera
jonmitchell
jonmitchell
Thank you for your contribution. If you are satisfied, please transfer the 30k and post a picture of the transfer for confirmation.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Holy crap jonmitchell I completely forgot to send you a photo for the payment! I’ll do this right away. I am so gosh darn sorry!!