Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to Kavdek

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Journey To Kavdek

Date: Saturday 30th August
Time: 7Pm BST
Click this link to convert the time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Journey to Kavdek&iso=20140830T19&p1=136

Gannet Stormcloud plans to assemble a group and travel to the Nakam island of Kavdek to find out why communications from there have ceased.

The departure date is still undecided while planning takes place.
Captain/Navigator [x] - Gannet Stormcloud
Ships [x] - The Rouge Wave
Supplies [x] - Marr/Engem
Crew [ ]
Chart [x] - Already Owned
Translator for chart [x] - Scardrac and Vukrell

Ships:
The Rogue Wave

Captain: Gannet Stormcloud
Purpose: Lead Ship/Scout
Weapons: None
Current Capacity: 3/13

Those currently travelling:

Gannet Stormcloud
@Tayohud
Vukrell Sub'kilk
@Deathmoron
Scardrac
@Scardrac
Tybalt Rhett
@Tybalt
Raigo Tideborne
@GhostKairo123
Dax Felix
@Helios
Murdoc
@Ouderless Block
------------------------------------------
If you own a ship and you would like to bring it along, you must ensure it is supplied with food and water.
------------------------------------------
This is the first time I've planned anything ever, so I might be a little shaky. As it stands, this trip isn't common knowledge, though Gannet isn't subtle and you are more than likely to overhear her talking about it.

-Ask IC to join the trip but don't expect an easy yes!

Last edited:

Sos

Lord of Altera
*kick down the door with luggage in his hands* 'bout time, things are getting crazy

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Important Notes:

Kavdek lies to the West, in the oceans the locals call "The Shoreless Gulf".

If you investigated, you would find ALL trade and communication to the island of Kavdek has ceased, and ships that have tried to travel there don't return...

No Nakam who have stayed within the Island has been found, only Nakam who have traveled from Kavdek right before the beginning of the Elementals attack in the Northern Kingdoms...

This journey will require a ship able to travel long distances and the consent of its owner, the full manning of this ship (some sailor characters is all :D), supplies in chests of equal parts Food, Water, and Clothing, a learned navigator and navigation tool(s). Nakam are optional.

Funnily enough, charts of the island of Kavdek and its surrounding area are easily obtained by any character involved in Merchant and Sea Trade. Deciphering those charts, however...

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Oh! And to explains somethings- The investigation was done by Vukrell, he asked a merchant back when Port Silver was hospitable. An' Gannet is, as ye' know, th' Captain/Sailor/Thingy.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
YES!!!!!!

I'm so happy that someone is doing this!!!!!!!

I would love to go! But it would make no sense for my main to go. I do have an alt in the works and I would absolutely LOVE to join you!

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
YES!!!!!!

I'm so happy that someone is doing this!!!!!!!

I would love to go! But it would make no sense for my main to go. I do have an alt in the works and I would absolutely LOVE to join you!
*Wanted Dumni to come, but it's okey* Great! But again, we do have limited space, so gotta go fast!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Alright, Vlad would totally come, so it's okay if he 'overheard' Gannet talking about the Journey?

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Wow, That's a lot of responses ^^;

I'm not sure if I'll allow more ships to travel on the expedition yet... I'd love for everyone to go! ...But at the same time, large groups in RP has a serious effect on the quality, people end up being overlooked and the chat gets crowded. I'm not saying no, but I'll think about it. Don't worry about not being invited just because I don't know you though, if I invited only the people I regularly talk to in RP I'd have about 3 people =P

You have to actually hear Gannet talking about it in RP to know it's happening but seeing as she drinks a lot and needs to track down people you'll probably hear her mention it at either Azerport or Crossroads.

As it stands I need to track down a full crew, supplies and a translator for the charts.
I'm not in a rush so it may be a couple of weeks yet.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Wow, That's a lot of responses ^^;

I'm not sure if I'll allow more ships to travel on the expedition yet... I'd love for everyone to go! ...But at the same time, large groups in RP has a serious effect on the quality, people end up being overlooked and the chat gets crowded. I'm not saying no, but I'll think about it. Don't worry about not being invited just because I don't know you though, if I invited only the people I regularly talk to in RP I'd have about 3 people =P

You have to actually hear Gannet talking about it in RP to know it's happening but seeing as she drinks a lot and needs to track down people you'll probably hear her mention it at either Azerport or Crossroads.

As it stands I need to track down a full crew, supplies and a translator for the charts.
I'm not in a rush so it may be a couple of weeks yet.
Greyback has a full crew you can use to keep that ship running (the First Mate knows about this trip too). We have rum also, and just picked up a hull-load of supplies from Havarda :D