Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to Kavdek

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Last I talked to Tayohud is was already at the 'just be there stage'.
Yeah, I wanted to keep it controlled but then the other ships appeared and they started their own crews.
As it stands I have 9 people who have actually come to me personally to join The Rogue. 9/13.
Then there's exceptions for people who might not make it. To be honest though this seems more popular than I expected so there's a chance we might have too many people and not enough ships. It's more 'just be there and if there's still room we'll do what we can'.

..Also Mich, you should be asleep!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Yeah, I wanted to keep it controlled but then the other ships appeared and they started their own crews.
As it stands I have 9 people who have actually come to me personally to join The Rogue. 9/13.
Then there's exceptions for people who might not make it. To be honest though this seems more popular than I expected so there's a chance we might have too many people and not enough ships. It's more 'just be there and if there's still room we'll do what we can'.

I slept three hours, I'm fine :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

Mind me making a convo to talk about joining in?
My character is 11-12, but want to talk possibilities through.

Or want me to come and talk ICly?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Mind me making a convo to talk about joining in?
My character is 11-12, but want to talk possibilities through.

Or want me to come and talk ICly?
This close to the event, you should simply come ICly :)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
This close to the event, you should simply come ICly :)
Well to release the secret. I have normally rped Anna sneaking on the ships whenever it comes to traveling and etc. But this time I want to ask the owner if there even was a possibility to sneak on the ship or what would be best. :D