Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to Kavdek

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I don't promise details, but...

- Three ships depart, presumably they met up at sea? I don't know how they met up.
- They set off to the West towards Kavdek. There is a storm with no real negative effect on the ships. The crews manage to overcome it.
- Fog. Whispering voices saying things such as "turn back" and "go home". Fog later revealed to be caused by air elementals (not sure if we know that IC.)
- Prayers to Harateth (Ignis?) and Rahas clear the fog, I believe. Not sure if that's what did it, but we certainly prayed, and the fog certainly cleared.
- Arriving at Kavdek's shores, where there is a definitely mentally scarring sea of dead bodies.
- Arrive at Kavdek. Marr ship, name forgotten because I am a genius, hits a rock and begins sinking.
- Survivors make their way to the two surviving ships. They are diseased and scarred due to dead body sea.
- Shoreless Gulf is upset, and starts yelling at us, whilst jollyboats pick up Nakat survivors.
- Shoreless orders us to leave. There is no wind, so we begin rowing.
- Nakat on jollyboats, and rescue party, make it onto the ships.
- Survivors from Marr ship on Lavoyard ship begin stealing from Lavoyard stocks, one is arrested.
- Drama involving arguments between the two ships while we sail back.
- We separate and return to our ports.

Not sure if it's 100% correct, I wrote this off memory and mine isn't good.
o-o

Cal does not represent Marr for what he did. Far as I know he is still with Tideborne