Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Julianne Vhalakis, Tailor

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed

================================
General Information
================================

Name:
Julianne Vhalakis

Other Names:
Julia, Juli, Jules, Seamstress, "Hero", Desert Rose

OOC: Full BigMac Meal [Ayda]

Titles:
None yet!

Race:
Human (Soolera-descended)

Sexuality:
Bisexual, leaning toward men

Current Residence:
Groi'bel Evar

Relationship Status:
Taken

Social Status:
A Goddamned 'Lady'.

=================================
Physical Appearance
=================================

Height:
5'3"

Weight:
127lb

Eye Color:
Brown

Skin Color:
Tan

Shape of Face:
Heart-shaped

Distinguishing Features:
Red lipstick which makes her plump lips stand out, and a very faint hoof-print scar on her right cheekbone as well as a scar on her right hip.

Build of Body:
Hourglass figure

Hair Color:
Brown

Hair Style:
Straight and long, left down

Complexion:
Olive

Posture:
Clean, straight-backed. Though still lax at times.

==================
Personality
=====================

Sewing and stitching, spicy foods, a nice glass of wine, rose bushes, tea, romanticism and the arts. She has lately taken interest in hunting and the bigger events of the world, wanting to expand her horizons.

Dislikes:
People who are bull-headed or cocky, duller colors, blasphemy of the pantheon, drunkards

Strengths:
Careful, warm to most people, body-positive, good at converation, tailoring, dancing, tries to love herself even when it feels impossible.

Weaknesses:
Too proud to accept help sometimes, vain, not brilliant at combat.

Fears:
Attachment, losing loved ones

Education:
Decent, for a bastard child. She can read and write and knows a trade at the bare basic level.

Languages:

Common [Fluent] [10/10]
Her first tongue. Reads and writes fairly well.

Marjash [Fluent] [9/10]
Her second tongue and that of her father. Whilst she can speak fluently, her writing isn't entirely perfect. But good enough.

Rede [Basics] [3/10]
Jaden has been teaching her Rede for a small while now and she is slowly getting the hang of the bare minimum. She can make very basic conversation but it is slow and far from perfect, minimal topics. Many words yet escape her vocabulary.

General Attitude:
Lax, warm to anyone but with an air of caution.

Religious Inclination:
She is devout to Sallana, but her mother was also a little influenced by Jax so whilst she does not worship him, she has a healthy respect for him. Of the Pantheon she avoids Skraag and Jishrim.

General Intelligence:
Decent. Not brilliant but not bad.

General Sociability:
Again, decent, but not amazing.

Alignment:
Neutral Good

Short Term Goals:

Own a home [x]
Find a job [x]
Obtain fabrics and needles [x]
Host a Festival of Sallana [x]
Build a public shrine to Sallana in the form of a Wedding Venue [ ]
Prove she's not fragile. [x]

Long Term Goals:

Own a successful tailory business [x]
Rise in social standing [x]
Enjoy a life of luxury and lavishness [ ]
Marry into love, regardless of her monetary desires [ ]
Start a family [ ]
Become a Blessed of Sallana [x]

===================
Possessions
===================

Wardrobe:
A long flowing red dress with slits on either side of the skirt, an opaque shoulder cape with pretty patterns, and long knee-high boots.
In colder regions, she wears a multi-layer woolen dress with a dyed fur shoulder cape.
In warmer regions, she'll wear more Sooleran-appropriate attire.

Jewelry:
Golden headband with feather imagery, indication of her family's past. As well as some necklaces.

Pets/Animals:
None

Owned Homes:
Queensport Tailory, Inner Six

Carried Inventory:

- A couple hundred Radiants -
- Some needles Podric crafted -

-The clothes on her back -
- A plain dagger -
- Love's Thorn {Rapier} -
The rapier's blade is a standard one, made of steel, double-edged, and about forty-seven inches long in total, with the blade being forty-one inches. There is a basket guard about the front side of the hilt, shaped to look like vines curling around the grip, and the pommel itself is designed to look like a rose, dyed red to indicate this further. At the very base of the blade, a very small gryphon has been engraved, as a crafter's mark.
- Love's Embrace {Shield} -
The buckler is made to be held in one hand, with a handle being bolted into the middle of the shield, roughly seventeen inches in diameter. It's made of wood banded with iron strips at the back to reinforce the shield, and a steel shield boss in the center of the shield itself. While normally Podric would make bucklers rather plane, a great deal of effort was put into the design, made to be a visage of Sallana's holy symbol, a cornucopia painted white, green vines wrapping about it, with red and pink roses spilling from it. The rim of the shield, while originally was steel, has alternating strips of gold and silver coated over it. On the back of the shield, a small gryphon has been engraved, as a crafter's mark.
- Several balls of yarn, she loves yarn. -
- Keys to her home -
- A red ribbon she keeps tied in her hair -

General Inventory:

- Roughly fourty-five thousand radiants -
- A few carrots. She likes carrots. -
- A couple of pamphlets from a Covenant -

- Various fabrics/materials for tailory -
- An old sextant. -

General Wealth:
Wealthy. She shot up in wealth due to her VERY successful business.

===========
Health
===========

Illnesses
Skraag's Touch

Allergies:
Bees/Wasps

Injuries:
Arrow wound to the chest.

Sleeping Habits:
Sleeping on her back, one arm on her stomach. She snores, but it is very faint.

Energy Levels:
Generally good.

Eating Habits:
Polite and keeping her arms off of the table.

Exercise Habits:
None too noteworthy.

Memory:
She remembers a lot, making it easy for her to hold a grudge.

Unhealthy Habits:
None yet.

Drinking Habits:
Social drinker. Enjoys a spot of wine.

===========
History
===========

Birthplace:

A Sooleran caravan in the middle of nowhere. Though they didn't stay long.

Childhood:

She was comfortable for the most part - her mother had a decent business going as a travelling tailor and they moved from place to place, selling their clothes and wares as freefolk. Julianne never made long-term attachments however, much to her chagrin. The friends she did make, she never saw again or they walked a separate path from her.
Reluctantly she accepted her fate to be a traveller for the most part but enjoyed all the beautiful views that she came across with her mother and slowly learned of her beliefs.
During this time but late into childhood, she also began learning Marjash from her mother who knew it well from her father.

Teen Years:

Quite simply, in her teen years she learned the family trade of tailoring. That of her mother's side anyway. She learned early on that she was a half-Sooleran bastard and that her existence was pure accident.
Her mother never told her why they left Sool, and thus for a while she was angry that she never had the chance to meet with her real father. Especially as her mother would often bed other men and keep their company for relatively short periods of a few months.
Julianne learned never to become attached to these men, but also that family was important. It was her own decision that when she grew into a woman, she would not let her children grow up without a father.

Adulthood:

Julianne's anger faded over time when she realised that her mother was doing what she could for the family. Money was growing sparse, as were job opportunities. So her mother began sleeping with men for money to help her family get by.
Whilst she was not supportive of this at first, this was the path Julianne would take when she eventually left her mother. A cruel fate in her eyes and one that she did not enjoy, unlike her mother who also did it for the pleasure of sinking into a man's flesh. So Julianne travelled out alone and became a whore for a while.
She did eventually stop that life, but occasionally she will have a fling or two and kick back into old habits, much to her own dismay. She almost always regrets it, and would rather do as her mother did before and make a profit from business. Hence, she travelled to Storm's Landing in hopes this would be the place she'd make a pretty penny.

Family History:

Her father hailed from Sool, a pure-blooded Sooleran who was quite learned and well-travelled. Julianne took on his name - Vhalakis - a family with the sigil of the Phoenix. A large and wealthy Sooleran family who travelled frequently around the main regions with the motto of 'With Ashes, We Rise'. Her father himself was a protector of people who strongly favored Jax.
Meanwhile her mother came from a family of tailors and seamstresses, each generation better than the last. They were of no worthwhile name, but Julianne's father took a shine to her and one thing led to another. However, since her mother did not wish to be adopted into Sool society, when Julianne was born she fled to the cities. Leaving her father distraught and mourning for a long lost child.
Julianne wishes to know better her roots in the Sool society but does not wish to become one of them. She wishes not for that tether and enjoys the freedom she has.

Past Places of Residences:

Mostly carts, caravans and inn rooms.

Places Traveled:

Mostly small towns and villages growing up.
Storm's Landing.
Mockingbay
Linistel
Queensport
Astrakhan
Sanardu
Halbed
The Frontier

============
Combat
============

Peaceful or violent:
Mostly peaceful. Will fight to protect family.

Weaponry:
The rapier's blade is a standard one, made of steel, double-edged, and about forty-seven inches long in total, with the blade being forty-one inches. There is a basket guard about the front side of the hilt, shaped to look like vines curling around the grip, and the pommel itself is designed to look like a rose, dyed red to indicate this further. At the very base of the blade, a very small gryphon has been engraved, as a crafter's mark.

Combat Training:
Rapiers, sideswords mostly. She more recently took up the shortbow.

=============
Training
=============
Tailoring
Decently skilled with a needle and thread, Julianne spent a lot of time growing up on this skill and has observed many fashion trends of different cultures over the years.
{8/10}

Combat
Basic knowledge, close-range and lunging. Due to experience and help from allies, she's been getting better lately.
{4/10}

Archery
She only knows the bare bones and is just starting to learn with Jaden's help, but the man considers her a natural after some good successful first shots. Of course, she has been practicing alone and is slowly improving, but this will take a lot of time.
{4/10}

Dancing
She believes herself a pretty good dancer and she'd be correct! Belly Dancing mainly, but folk-dancing she can get involved in.
{5/10}

Gardening
Not too good, not too bad either. She's just learning, but knows that with help she'll get better. After all, Ayda will be doing it with her!
{2/10}

==================
Other Trivia
==================

Tailor/Seamstress

Favorite Types of Food:
Spicy, flavourful/hot.

Favorite Types of Drink:
Wine, or tea.

Hobbies/Pastimes:
Worship of Sallana, singing & dancing, practicing archery

Favorite Colors:
Reds, pinks, golds.

Last edited:

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed

=====================
Relationships
=====================​
The Muse (Romantic Interest):
  • Jaden Seeker [CloakedReaper] - "The thought of you makes me feel so strong where otherwise I would feel weak, but thanks to you, and Ayda, I realise I do not need anyone to feel strong. I am strong. And I will always protect you where it counts, even if you do not need me either. Through thick and thin." [x]
The Chorus (Relevant Family):
  • Ayda Taionia Ulamyar [Ayda] - "Jaden's adopted daughter. And hopefully in time, mine too even if I'll never say it. I love you about as much as I love Jaden - though not in the same way. Perhaps we can set up that ball soon? I know you could use the relaxation of a fun night." [x]
The Harmonies (Trusted Friends):
  • Uriel [BoredBrit] - "You're a brave soul. Truly valiant. I would fight beside you again, and I would love to spend more time learning from and about you. Even if you are a stickler for the rules."
The Verses (Friendly):
  • Ardaric Tideborne [Tideborne] - "There is a certain charisma about you that I really enjoy. In time, maybe we'll become better friends."
  • Milah Reehd Sicarus [Jazzper] - "You're a tease, an awful tease, but we've had some fun times you and I. Let's spend more time together, you're a good laugh."
  • Gerry McIvy [Jeroxia] - "A funny little Halfling who is a masterful bard as a whole. And now the 'Bardic Champion' of Sanardu! If there was ever anyone I was glad to be beaten by, you were it. I felt nervous but somehow your words gave me courage - thank you."
  • Joseph Seeker [JoeJoe] - "You're very sweet, gentlemanly at times and a bit more of a jester than Jaden. A very amicable presence and an enjoyable one at that. Maybe we'll get to talk more? It's just a shame you're rarely around."
  • Podric Flanders [Luam] - "I don't agree with your angry methods at times... but I like you. You're supportive, you back your allies and you're firm in faith. Perhaps we'll talk more now that we have something small in common."
The Beat (Loose Acquaintances):
  • Arianne Silveira [Lily_] - "Of the Noble House Silveira. She has permitted me to host a festival in Linistel, which is quite honestly an honor. I hear you have been forgiven for your transgressions on, at the very least, a Divine level? I am glad to hear this. Please do not displace Sallana's trust in you again, I shall be most disappointed."
  • Cassian [Baron2537] - "I know I am new to the family dynamic, and I would never say this to your face, but if you so much as hurt my Ayda, then I will end you. Otherwise you're very agreeable and pleasant from first impressions. You're allowing me to recover in your family's estate, and that means much."
  • Danelius Cristiános [Blorbis83] - "I can't say I know the man particularly well but he does play and sing wonderfully with his guitar. Maybe we'll meet again sometime."
  • Esplin [Wyvern740] - "Funny little plague doctor who has hired me for some work. He seems decent enough, though his living matters... concern me greatly."
  • Esther [Rue] - "A sister of the desert, storyteller. An elder to be respected and one of many tales. I hope to hear more, but I shan't be greedy for them."
  • Kublai [Bartooliinii] - "Headmaster of Frostwarts! I don't know him well but he fought alongside us and he was very friendly toward me during the tour of the school. His cinnamon tea is lovely."
  • Lisbet Alden [Elz] - "Once I was unsure how to feel about you. And a part of me is still unsure. But I know better your motives now, what drives you, and I know you are not a threat, nor did you ever intend to be. Even if you are sometimes selfish and... often drunk, which disturbs me, please remember you are cared for and that one day we may come out of this as friends at least."
  • Lothaire von Dugald [Mitch] - "To some degree he serves the King Nwalme, a man who I find incredibly tasteless. Though Lothaire himself strikes me as quite the gentleman, especially as seen on a recent hunt of ours. Very friendly and oft concerned with my well-being, and I enjoy his little quips. I think we'll be able to be friends, Owl."
  • Nikolche Variclav [Niko] - "I'm so sorry for breaking into your home still. It was not something I wanted to do but the situation and the pressure... I just hope you're not too hung up on it. Your bardic event was wonderful and I hope to come to many more."
  • Raalvara Varyn [Raal] - "I met her, very briefly, and she invited me to dinner alongside Ayda and her children. It was an odd thing but I find her to be a very amicable presence."
  • Sigmar [Archbishop] - "A young boy who fought alongside us recently against Skraag's armies. He wasn't with us on the way here... so I was rather worried and concerned when a such a youthful child came to join us somewhere so dangerous. But he held his own. He was uninjured. And he helped others. For that, he has my thanks."
The Dissonant (Disliked):
  • Forrest Westergard [LeftwardElk] - "And to think I thought you were 'cute'. I never really knew you well, but murderers have no place in my heart for the pain they bring others. I bid you good evening, gentleman."
  • Nwalme - [BLargtheawesome] - "What an absolutely crude and offensive man. Maybe he's alright in some ways but I find your lack of tact to be quite something. Not a good something, I assure. At least the city is beautiful... and you have people who actually want to be loyal to you, so perhaps there's some good in there. But I don't like you. Not right now."
  • Pierrot [Rue] - "Mm, no. You give me a feeling of unease whenever you're near. And you tell the same damn story... all the time. Please, stop repeating yourself and give people more substance than your plain love for scorpions."
  • Tirius Westergard [Tohm] - "Is it true? You're a murderer? A shame... you seemed nice. Shame on you and your brother for the malice you've brought."
The Cacophany (Hated):
  • N/A
The Fermata (Wary of):
  • Cymic Seymour - [Cymic_] - "I'm still not sure what to make of you. You're nice at times, and I can sympathise with your story. But you don't need to be a complete ass to everyone else in the process, Konung."
  • Hadley Bentlee [Krystiv] - "I am worried about your obsession with Jaden. It's a little unhealthy from the sounds of it. I didn't like the way he man-handled you but I also don't like the way you throw tantrums. You abandoned the Rangers - I am... unsure how to feel about this either, but I barely know you so I'm not going to judge."

Last edited:

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Added/edited some relations, also edited the layout a bit, added a couple nicknames and whatnot. Ta-dah. \ o /

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Updates on the original post are in this color, updates to relations have also been done but are color-coded rather than colored in orange. If I missed you and our characters have met, plz poke :heart:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Well I'm online! :p
Hahahaha :heart:

I will have to take a rain check on that :)

Besides ... I think some people may take offense if they see my character walking about in Storm's Landing with his head still attached to his shoulders!

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Hahahaha :heart:

I will have to take a rain check on that :)

Besides ... I think some people may take offense if they see my character walking about in Storm's Landing with his head still attached to his shoulders!
Teehee, that's fair. Look forward to it regardless :heart:

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Edited, changes to the main page are in this color and relationships are changed too in some places. Let me know if I missed your character or you feel they need an update for some reason!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Add tricky mik

As you basically know me already right ;)
Though admittedly, Jaden's going to be real jealous when he finds out whats been happening