Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [July 18th] Setting Sail

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

The time has come. Anhald sails, with or without the rest of the Northern Kingdoms.

Should new lands be found, der Kaiserreich will return to bring as many that still live over.

God With Us.

OOC:

If you're coming with us, arrange with me ahead of time, IC or OOC.

Date: July 18th
Time: 4pm EST
Where: The fleet meets at Queensport and may stop at Heaven's Reach, I have to talk to my dude Axex.

I know it's a weird day, but if you miss the first or second events or know you will ahead of time hit me up and I'll work something out with you. This event chain is completely open to non-Anhald factions.​

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Sorry. Fixed it. EST, the only timezone that matters.
Rygan
As been stated, Astilo's guild is still backing Anhald's fleet and the ship offers its services, would you like to arrange a time for Astilo/the Prince to meet?

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
yeah we can RP tomorrow i'll hit you up on skype when i want to
aight hit me up with EST k

(I can do it right now but my men are less then I like, I'll see about further recruiting, thank you, if you'd like to right now I'll be on)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I love how though I'm only working two hours they are from 3 PM to 5 PM that day