Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[July 29th] Act 4

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

A storm is brewing. Thunder rumbles to the east, waves crash to the west. Both fronts hold steady, seemingly waiting for something. Meanwhile, southern soil rots under the march of undead feet.
The darkening skies are not without a glimmer of hope; rumor spreads of a discovery, fresh lands far to the east. Many have ventured, and many remain.

Supply lines converge on the city of Heaven's Reach as they gather what limited resources remain. Word is passed back along them; 'we leave together, or die alone.' All are welcome to join, as passengers or fellow ships to sail along. Those that remain may gather in the city in the days before, for safety in numbers against the relentless horde.

Friday, July 29th
15:00 EST
20:00 BST
(OOC note: This is the big public one, for all those that wish to exodus together. Please consider joining this one if you were otherwise considering sailing at some point before it. This date is not a hard cutoff for leaving the old map, but those that remain do so at their own heavy risk.)

If you've your own ship that you'd like to use for it, fill out the application below. I'm not going to be pedantic with crew numbers, but please try to consolidate for ease of RP and events. Can even say your ship follows along with an NPC crew.

IGN:
Ship name:
Coordinates of ship:

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
IGN: jakp25
Ship name: RHS Hammer - Carries 30.
Coordinates of ship: 15234, 65, 4000

IGN: jakp25
Ship name: RHS Sparrowhawk - Carries 28.
Coordinates of ship: 15522, 65, 4036

All without boats/ships/another way to travel are welcome on these two.

bodejodel Axex DraconDarknight

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
IGN: WarWolf_1
Ship Name: The Iroquois - Can Carry: 26
CoOrdinates of Ship: X:14044, Y: 65, X:1367 (WE Markers already placed around it from previous use.)

Majority of people will probably be moved onto the Hawklight Ships. But this can happily serve as an overflow and third ship if that many people require it.
Jak @Vinterhaven-Folk-Currently-In-Aeroch-Nor.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
There are enough ships at Heaven's Reach to take hundreds of people to the new world if needed. (as long as the DM's can handle the amount of ships).
Everyone is welcome aboard.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I hate Spain and I hate vacation. I always miss the big fun events

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
IGN: IanAwesomePants
Ship name: The Vineyard
Coordinates of ship: 8182 64 6801

I think those are the coords. Bringing the Sangrians, ship has gray sails and Sangrian symbol, ICly up north already, docked near Rimtar SirLuamTehDoge