Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Jun 3rd] The Summit

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Page-break.png

- The Summit -

When: Sunday, June 3rd at 1:00pm EST
Where: The Compendium's Council Garden
Who: Those that have received an invitation. Those with invitations are free to bring whomever they like.

If you have received an invitation, you know what this is for. I will be sending out letters via forum convo tonight and tomorrow.

Page-break.png

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm sorry I couldn't help myself xD.
So I can put it on the calendar for people to know when it is. it's a big invite list.

Also it's like my biggest pet peeve when people have private events, but don't put it on the forums. Even if it's private, I'm a forgetful person and it's easier to look at it on the calendar.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Damn it. Playing a dopey character like mine means I never get invited to events like this.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
aw shucks I didn't get invited
I thought about it, since Otto was there for the initial conversation, but I went with mages, blessed, and who Elizabeth sees as relevant/useful leaders that can pass information along to their subordinates. I didnt want to overload it with one faction group over another. Nothing stopping him from coming if Albrecht invites or tells him about it though. :)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
please don't move the date, I never have sundays off, and I just happen to have the 3rd off!!!!!