Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Jun 3rd] The Summit

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This is tomorrow! There is also a new tavern! Feel free to rp in The Alabaster Inn & Tavern till event time. Its the tower that used to be the mage tower. :)

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I will be sending good tidinggs from grenade range hope it goes very well for everyone!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I.... I have to move this back to 1:00pm EST, 2 hours earlier. Sound off if this is too early. If its not possible, I can reschedule for Wednesday at 6:30pm EST.

God I am so sorry

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
D-does this mean the event is going to be over in time for what I think its going to be over in time for?

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
This is gonna sound bad

but I was gonna go for RP purposes and couldn't go originally anyway, I don't matter 'ere but a reschedule would truly be a blessing.

balenciagah

Villager
balenciagah
balenciagah
I wasn't invited nor do I RP around much cause of how trash and shy I am, but I will say that 1 PM EST today sounds much more time-manageable than weds.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
15 minutes. Event at Council Gardens, but another shameless plug of the new tavern if you want to RP there before or after. ;)