Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [June 11th] The Queen's Demands to Alison Kane.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
The following letter would be peacefully delivered via courier directly to Alison Kane or her guards. As well as posted upon the message board of Queen's Port alone.

W9x3aWc.png
Alison Kane,

You may know little of us but we know much about you and we refuse to allow you to tear apart our community for your own personal gains. The attempt on your life at the nobles ball will only be the first of many if you do not relinquish all claims to Queen's Port immediately. And you won't always have your lackies around to save you either..

From the this moment forward you have a single fortnight to denounce your claims and release Queen's Port from your tyranny. If you do not then not only will you have to live the rest of your life in fear but we will kill your regent and all who dare bend a knee to your will, for they are all spineless traitors. There can be no peace in our lands as long as you stand as our ruler.

Make things easy, walk away from our lands and go your own godforsaken way. For if you don't, we will make you regret it. I assure you, we will.

-Queen's Port Militia.
W9x3aWc.png
Date: June 11th
Time: TBA
Event: Private, Between the members of Queen's Port and Anhald.
Rating: VIOLENT for the rebels and attacking members of Anhald. Moderately-Violent for hostages and civilians. Meaning, you can still hurt and injure them but please, still ask for consent before killing them.​
Elz

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
OOC: This is the announcement for a little mini-event series (Probably gonna only be a single event tbh) that Elz and I have been working on. If you want to get involved in the event we do need temps to RP the militia/rebels as well as hostages in QP. Please apply here- http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/event-temps-needed.37245/unread or comment below and stuff.

ALSO FOR RESIDENTS OF QP: If you do not desire to get involved in the conflict you do not have to- You may opt out of it by simply avoiding being around during the event(s) to come. But if you want to participate it is encouraged! You can either join forces with Alison or the rebels, but your char may be serious injured or killed as these events are violent, but you can also play a hostage which will mostly be kept out of harms way. But by no means will you be forced to participate in these events if you do not desire.

RP notes: Queen's Port is shut down currently. The gates are shut and boats coming in and out are being stopped or at the least, fiercely regulated.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Yes second post has been updated- Please read if you desire to get involved in the conflict or are currently a resident of Queen's Port.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Its public knowledge in Queen's Port as there is (will be soon) a poster put up. Otherwise you gotta be told by Alison or her affiliates.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
The following letter would be peacefully delivered via courier directly to Alison Kane or her guards. As well as posted upon the message board of Queen's Port alone.

View attachment 75468 "The attempt on your life at the nobles ball will only be the first of many if you do not.."Elz
Hey, that implies that she'll survive them! Be a bit more confident!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Poster thread has become event thread.

The OP has been updated with a bit more info as well as a date for the fireworks. Time is also still TBA.
I know there is another event this day but but this is the only day that could remotely work.. Hopefully they won't intersect but they are both private events so not much member division should happen. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Aiming for 9pm GMT / 4pm EST.
Brian may not be present during but I'll be handling the event if this is the case. Should be good. :)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I'm unsure how Anhald dudes are actually going to be appear in both the Wolfstadt and Queen's Port events, since it's happening the same day.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Godamnit Rygan. xD
My bad too, we discussed on skype and I forgot to mention it anywhere publically.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
if you promise not to say anything, or make your own chat channel to talk in
Ofcourse not, i mean from afar, or at the sidelines, behind a tree or summat. Perhaps public so it'd be known he wasn't a spy.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Suppose, but you'd end up having to be in the way to really see anything.. I'd end up preferring not but there might be space on a wall or something.