Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [June 24] The Monument

Where to move the Archway?

• Total voters

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The Monument

1529267649949.png

1529267354939.png

The Divine Archway still stands upon the platforms of Storm's Landing. It was host to the Holy War from the Gods against the Scion.
I intend to gather the faithful at a time where it can be moved to its proper location- near the Cathedral of the Pantheon. May it stand without perversions against it. I look to the people of Storm's Landing and other regions, to seek many or some faith in the Gods to gather and bless it, and align with those of like minds.

High Priestess Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

This begins: Sunday June 24th.. 1 PST, 2pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT+1
Estimated Runtime: Unknown
Rating: Moderate
Notes: Tis a small event in which we just start at the monument place and move the thing over to a specific spot at the Cathedral. I'm hoping not to be busy, but we'll see. This is technically something anyone else can host, too. If there are others who want to hold sermons or do announcements after, please feel free to do so. (Edit: If someone does something to it - lemme know. Thing is hard to miss)

(I can try to do it earlier, but I usually am busy till afternoon on weekdays)

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I would say destroy it but that might just be me being paranoid. My vote is for out front.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This is totally still tomorrow

(Also- above has a valid point)

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: an hour
Sorry, timezones confuse me and I thought it was 8pm GMT. It's 9pm GMT, 10pm GMT+1