Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [June 30] The Retrieval

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+ The Retrieval +

A ruined Monastery was spotted on a lone island during a sail towards the Lost Frontier by Linlean foraging travelers. News arrives back to the Lady of Linlea, that a few had gone ahead to inspect it… but they had yet to resurface. The remaining travelers reluctantly came back in hopes of returning with a party to retrieve them, as the smell of rotted corpses seem to allude to Undead having tampered the landscape.. And so a party shall be formed to retrieve and perhaps cleanse the isle for the Lady Grey.

This begins: Saturday June 30th.. 2pm PST, 3pm CST, 5pm EST, 9pm GMT (Sunday 7am Australia Time)
Estimated Runtime: 2 hours-ish
DMs: Elz and Kamaoe

Notes: Planning ahead to a time I may be available. I'm looking to spark some rp in Linlea by getting citizens together, too, first- so if there are others who want to take part- let me see if people can't make it first or if they're not going for reasons. Thanks
Estes241 Tomato150 Rang3r0wns94 ShamelessSellout ShaolinPunk HogoShi_Kitsune Snerus and maybe if Olive wants- Smurf

Themes: Exploration
Rating: Beginner/Intermediate
Party Size: 5-6
Party Members:

+Ventare ShaolinPunk
+Navina Tomato150
+Leofaren Shankster
+Fronslin Fronslin
+Drew Swift Moo_bot
+Andre UmbraSicarius

Waiting Queue if someone can't make it:
+Asero
+Thedosia
+Arianne

Form
Ign:
Character Name:
Inventory & Attire:

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
if there are spaces left, can i reserve 2? 1 for me and 1 for liam?

i wont smite a tree this time, i promise.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
if there are spaces left, can i reserve 2? 1 for me and 1 for liam?

i wont smite a tree this time, i promise.
Sure thing. Under some conditions, possibly

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If there is a spot left after citizens have joined;
IGN: electricwisekid
Character Name: Asero Crow
Inventory & Attire: His usual clothes with some chain mail underneath. A sword, a knife, and his crossbow for weapons, along with some medical supplies.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Ign: ShaolinPunk
Character Name: Ventare Seymour
Inventory & Attire: Likely plate and a stabby.

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
ign: SirShanksalot

Character Name: Leofaren Venna

Inventory & Attire: Light leather armor, his sword, and a bow, all enchanted. A pack of medical supplies and alchemical solutions, and finally a satchel with blank pages, quills, and ink pots for recording the details and outcome of the expedition.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Ign: RAwkiller12
Character Name:Andre Ursae
Inventory & Attire:
THordil made steel sword, with focuse stone in pommel, plate armor and medical kit on hip with a few potions of sulfric acid.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Nav lives in Linlea- If you can make it, you'd get the second slot, so certainly!
Then definitely yes!
Ign: tomato150
Character Name: Na'vina Mol'Crow
Inventory & Attire:
- Enchanted Basic leather armour (Chest piece, arms and legs thingos, boots.)
- Enchanted Longbow, and a quiver
- A bag with a variety of poison, harming, healing, and regenerative potions.
- Maybe some other stuff I've missed.

@Souls silent updoote

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Something came up for that evening, so I'll have to push this to June 30. If there's any new players to the server that may be interested, feel free to use the form. I'll update slots with any folks posted that would be invited if they caught news of it.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I would like to attend if possible. Not a huge deal if there are too many people. I can sit it out
Form
Ign: Fronslin
Character Name: Fronslin
Inventory & Attire: Starsinger, a dwarven made crossbow, 25 bolts in a shoulder quiver. Two healing, and two regen potions, Jerky.
Armor may vary, the event is beginner rating so I think it would be silly if I brought my plate.

enchanted leather gear
basic survival gear in a backpack
Canteen
rope
A few other odds n ends

Last edited:

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Form
Ign: Moo_bot
Character Name: Drew Swift
Inventory & Attire:
-Tapered steel longsword
-Steel rondel dagger
-Bone hunting knife
-Elven recurve bow
-Quiver of arrows
-Side satchel (field journal, stick of charcoal, and some cuts of smoked fish inside)
-Traditional forest elf garb
-Leather boots
-Leather gloves

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
I'd love to get in on this!

Form
Ign: FlyingDingo78900
Character Name: Theodosia Engem
Inventory & Attire:
Attire-Causal top and corset with leather shoulder pads. She has a few pouches on her hip along to hold food and emergency supplies. Her legs are wrapped up to her knee try to protect her ankles and help keep the fur clean.
Gear- Dagger, wooden shield, flint&steel and a whetstone to sharpen tools if she has to in the field.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
this could be fun.
Ign: Rossu_
Character Name: Arianne
Inventory & Attire: General healing supplies, anything from splints to alcohol. A single healing potion, light clothing. A single length of 15ft rope, twine and an enchanted arming sword. Steel plated corset, specifically designed to counter slashing attacks to the waist.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Ventare @ShaolinPunk
+Navina @Tomato150
+Leofaren @Shankster
+Fronslin @Fronslin
+Drew Swift @Moo_bot
+Andre @UmbraSicarius

Waiting Queue if someone can't make it:
+Asero
+Thedosia
+Arianne
Heya- so I've added the party members. Please let me know if anyone can't make it so that I can adjust the party size. I picked out those my character is more familiar and would invite if given a list of attendees- sorry to those she doesn't know yet. (Moo_bot is new, too- thought he could give it a try) Elz and Kam may be helping me manage the event, too.

There's something happening irl for me, but I may just sit it out and attend the event. Just a precaution to everyone in case something else comes up..

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 4 hours

(Please flesh out inventories so that if things come up in rp, there's a legit preperation for your character having x)

Ashna's Inventory:
Leather Satchel [Medicine kit (needle, thread spool, 3 linen rolls, clay jar of mushed aloe-vera, vial of opium), 2 healing potions, 1 harming potion, charcoal stick, some papers, pack of dry food, flint&steel]
Compass
Dagger
Rapier blade
Staff
Leather armor - Chest piece, shoulder pads and arm braces

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
should any last minute spots appear......

Ign: Heie
Character Name: Kethron
Inventory:
Adventurer backpack [50ft notted rope, pitons, hammer, water bag & rations, flint&steel], Alchemy belt [1 potion regen, 1 potion healing, 1 potion harming], satchel [ writing slab, rough paper, charcoal pencil]. (bag and satchel have been treated to make water resistant)
Attire: Walking staff with mug sized Glowstone attached at top. Enchanted leather outfit with Enchanted chain shirt underneath.
Weapons: Smite enchanted blade, Crossbow + bolts