Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Justice Be Done - Official Chevalier Trials

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
This is a thread for organizing and announcing any court trials for captured criminals. It's not a one-off, as it'll be used for all criminals.

NOTE: The chatter will be deleted whenever a new trial pops up by staff.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Trial One - Andrew Wallins (AKA the psychopath with the skull mask), For attempted murder and assault. Multiple cases.

Currently being held at the Silver Serpent Asylum, caught by Warden Lonmar and Chevalier Coffyn.

@FrostGuardian
@Ced
@Michcat
@Naelwyn
@mairinbaihn
@Sir Andrew Wallins

Witnesses I could think of off of the top of my head.

When is a time all of you could make?

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Trial Two - Dian Ukio, For attempted Murder.

Currently being held at the Courthouse, caught by Chevalier Coffyn.

@IceandFire
@Ced
@anyone Silver Serpent people who heard the scream.
@Tomtomgags
@Somnastra
Witnesses, any time you could be on yadayada.

Last edited:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
really dunno when to be judged, perhaps somewhere around saturday 4 pm gmt time?

Please don't kill Andrew, he's just a poor guy :)

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
really dunno when to be judged, perhaps somewhere around saturday 4 pm gmt time?

Please don't kill Andrew, he's just a poor guy :)
That is somewhat up to Andrew. If his behavior is rather decent (for a deranged prisoner anyway) and causes no trouble, then perhaps his life will be spared. However, there are three cases of assault against him, along with at least five witnesses, and resisting arrest.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Also remember, this character direction you chose to take with Andrew is what landed him in this position. It is unreasonable to expect to make insane, serial killer character and not expect RP responses and repercussions if caught. IE: People standing guard around potential victims....Andrew coming in later and acting upset and strange and saying he'd seen the killer (which would reasonably cause them to want to question him about it)...then them pursuing you after they tried to bring you in for questioning and you /ran/ from them. Remember when you chose to take a path with your character, you need to see it out RPly and not expect it to go the way you always plan. If you want peace and quiet...make a peaceful and quiet character :p

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Doesn't matter, it was still legitimate RP information that he gave to others. If he said he'd seen him, for /whatever/ reason, logically the authorities would want to talk to him about it. I don't want to hear anymore complaints of people having meta'd RP information that you gave out ICly and was passed on. Think your characters through and their actions, and don't be surprised or angered when these actions land them in logical situations of detainment or otherwise.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh. I'm GMT -6, and available anytime after... 6? my time? Alternately: weekend. Weekends are good. I can play aaaanytime on the weekends.