Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Justice Be Done - Official Chevalier Trials

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Prisoner: Andrew Wallins
Charges: 3 accounts of attempted murder, resisting arrest.
Date of trial: Fireday, 25th of Snowdown, 2259
Verdict: Guilty
Punishment: Right arm amputated.

Andrew Wallins has had his hand amputated as punishment and is currently resting in the Silver Serpent after receiving treatment.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Is there going to be another trial for the woman that was caught?

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
It is also recommended that participants in a trial create a conversation via Skype or the forums prior till it occurs. Agree upon a time and post it here. I believe Mich already has it covered for the Dian Ukio trial.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
It is also recommended that participants in a trial create a conversation via Skype or the forums prior till it occurs. Agree upon a time and post it here. I believe Mich already has it covered for the Dian Ukio trial.
?
Make a convo yo xD

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The Chevaliers are no longer permitted to perform trials or administer justice- Only arrests, and recording of crimes.
These abilities will be revoked for an undetermined period of time. The Silver Council will henceforth handle all instances of decision.

-The Silver Council