Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Juulrip's Application [Approved - Raalvara]

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
1. What is your Minecraft username?

A: juulrip.

2. How old are you?

A: Seventeen.

3. What country are you from?

A: America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

A: Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

A: Powergaming has two parts in my experience- the first being that your character is heavily unbalanced or excessively OP, especially in cases where there has been very little character development in the first place. Powergaming is also forcing an action on another player.

Metagaming is using any and all OOC information that your character couldn't reasonably know ICly to affect his or her actions.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

A: X-Ray mods/texture packs are not permitted on Hollowworld.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

A: Squidziod.

8. Tell us about yourself!

Whattup, my name’s juulrip and this is my Ted-talk. I’ve been roleplaying actively on multiple mediums for several years, between forums and Minecraft alike. I enjoy loud, bass-infused, annoying rap music with little to no lyrical content, as well as gross physical activities like skateboarding. In my free time I part-time attend college, having recently completed high school. I’m also pretty trash, but have a keen interest in Brawlhalla. (duel me)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

A: Unless you want stick figures and cobblestone squares for houses, I sadly don’t. I can offer a smile, though. :)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

A: Heard about it for years, but nobody referred me to this server. Just decided to join.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:

A: Callisto.

Character Age:

A: Twenty-three.

Character Race:

A: Human.

Appearance:

A: Being a tall, lean male, Callisto's figure is far from unaverage. Aside from his taller stature, the man’s features are graced with mild muscle tone, accompanying his peasant lifestyle. Hands rough and calloused, he works with them quite often, acquiring everyday contusions and cuts during his infrequent work schedule. Callisto's dreary blue eyes are beady and uneasy, in suit with his more rat-like features which contrast his fine diamond-edged jawline. His calves and thighs are muscular and flow against his slimmer frame, the task of constantly moving on foot a strain on the brawn of Callisto’s legs. He keeps his hair long, twisted into locks and adorned with beads and faux gold. The wanderer maintains a finely trimmed beard, and often sports a grimace.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

A:
download (4).png

Written Test!

A: The plague of Skraag took a toll on the lives of most Alterans, the great migration the event of a lifetime for all the individuals who braved it. Aboard a lowly frigate, in a crowded corner, a band of misfortune torn strangers assisted a woman and her husband in giving birth to a small jaundiced baby in the late months of the year 2282. With complications, blood loss, and other scourges of peasantry, the infant’s mother died shortly after childbirth. The boy was almost left if not left for dead among starved rats and scarce sea rations, taken care of and nursed to health and fed only by the sacrifice of his father’s meals. When the Eastern lands were spotted, the pair was aboard the first dinghies to breach the shoreline. After the name of the vessel on which he was born, the father thought it only poetic to name his child “Callisto”.

Finding himself on the frontier of a new era as well as land, Callisto was raised in a nomadic fashion. Living on the outskirts of settlements in the wake of cities being built, he and his father scavenged the woods for food and money, selling the hides of beasts they hunt and milling lumber during seasons in which the wildlife seemed to diminish. The boy learned skills in archery, fletchery, tracking, and all around path-finding. Callisto was blessed with the ignorance of the inability to read or write, and his father did very little to correct the child’s bastardized common. By the time Storm’s Landing was erected, the boy and his old man took to selling wares out of a merchant’s stall, wherein Callisto heard first tale of the Gods and the old world, as well as the demons which lurked during the Era of Incursion. Innocence was reaped from the boy’s nature at a young age.

A few brief years prior to the Holy Wars, Callisto branched off from his home, beginning his travels through the land. He spent time in the company of bards, mercenaries, and traders alike, picking up tricks of the trade from every walk of life. His bed was any welcoming farmer’s hay loft, or a run-down tavern’s cot on the side of some decrepit highway. By the time the war occurred and the Gods returned, he’d spent some years trying to find a purpose and the answers to the greater questions, now having his faith restored. He feels excitement for the coming years, and the promise of future wealth and opportunity. The native Eastern-continenteer seeks adventure in his travels.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.