Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jye's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Jye

Villager
About You Me!
1. What is your Minecraft username
? Jyecarson
2. How old are you? 14
3. What country are you from? Australia
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming is using OOC information, and information you otherwise wouldn't know in RP, power-gaming if forcing actions upon others with emotes without giving him or her a chance to react.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No.
7. Name one of our current Mentors. 223Hero7
8. Tell us about yourself!
I know this isn't meant to be minecraft focused but I've been playing for about 4 years now, and been role playing on various servers for 1 & 1/2 of those years. I'm in year 9 in high school and I'm the oldest of out of my two brothers. I don't really have many hobbies other than playing guitar outside of gaming. I don't currently have any pets but I've had many dogs in the past. I play a lot of fps games, even if my aim is terrible. I'm a big fan of anything magic or supernatural related. I'm good with computers and anything tech related, usually. I'm doing robotics and ICT as my electives.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Skip.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Ranger_Will

About Your My Character!
Character Name;
Noah
Character Age: 13
Character Race: Human
Appearance: Noah is white, he has blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue tunic over a white shirt, as well as a fairly large cloak that covers his form, his clothes loose and baggy and he has high leather boots, the end of his black pants tucked into the boots. The smaller boy wears a red headband to keep his rather long hair out of his eyes, he stands at 4'5.
Written Test!
[!] A torn piece of paper would lie on the ground, drifting in the wind from place to place, not interesting enough to be picked up and completely ignored by the many travelers that pass it. It seemed to be from a diary of sorts, messy ink blotches line the old and withered page, as well as a huge chuck of rather neatly written words.
"It has been another long day, I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm still going. That is the important thing i suppose, If worst comes to worst i might have to take refuge in another tree, it hasn't been so bad, i just wish i could get out of these woods, i miss my friends and family, it was so stupid of me to run away, everything was fine, i was being over dramatic... I should have just calmed down, now I've only made things worse, they'll be furious when they find me. I only have so much stolen bread left, I'll have to hunt tomorrow, I saw a deer the other day down by the creek, if only i had arrows... I'll make some like dad showed me
[!] There seems to be a large cross over the last words, as well as a large patch of ink, it seems whoever was writing was interrupted for a moment.[!]
- Stupid birds, I should try catching one, i might have to spare some bread but if i catch them it will be well worth it. I saw a sign the other day, Con lake, i might head there if i can't catch anything, maybe try my luck with the fish, I'm a long way from home, I'll need some more food for the journey. Maybe i might even find some people there, pinch some food from someones bag... it'll be a lot easier then hunting... I- [!] The page stops there [!]
And so Noah did, after having an argument with his parents he hid out in a small forest for a couple of days, sleeping in a tree-house he constructed on the spot, he often did this to get away from his parents, practicing his hunting and survival skills and camping out, his parents of course always watching him from afar, helping out if need be. And always stepping in when he tried to steal from people, which he also often did. His parents let the troublemaker be independent most of the time, Noah forced himself to grow up faster. Living near crow's perch, Noah did travel quite a long way from home on his little adventures, he did this almost monthly from the age of ten, when he was old enough to be let out of the house alone. During these trips he'd practice with his sword, of course his parents didn't trust him with a real one but they often gave him wooden or blunt ones to train with.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
- no advanced gear, meaning no chainmail or plate armor

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.