Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kalrag [Still being made]

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
Kalrag
Name: Kalrag
Full Titles: Kalrag
Nickname/Alias: Miner

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Dwarf
Social Status: Miner
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 3 foot 9 inches
Weight: 52 kg
Date of Birth: 23 Stormwind
Date of Death: Living
Homeland: Thorikal
Current Home: -

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Stocky
Hair: Light Brown, Dirty long hair with long beard
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Very Pale
Clothing: Kalrag wears two leather wrist bands on his arms, he wears ruined cloth shoes with holes in it and black cloth ripped to about his knees and a leather belt on with a iron belt buckle. He also has a scar running through his right eye, from when a stone celling collapsed in the mine and some stone cut down his face.
Hygiene: Never showers
Voice: Deep voice

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Kalrag is a very good miner and he is also a novice smith, he also was also a little bit of a thief but never did anything to major. Kalrag is also very good and getting himself out of tough situations.
Fears: Kalrag that people out on the surface will not accept him and he will be forced to live in his old home for the rest of his life.
Weaknesses: He is very pale and the sun will cause him to get serious burns, he also has no combat experience.
Languages: Dwarf
Profession: Miner and Novice Smith

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Kalrag is a very proud of the work that he does, he is also a man he will always love to drink with people after a hard days work, and he always respects his King. Kalrag is also a person that is very polite, and also shows respect to everyone he doesn't know.
Religion or Cults: Kalrag has always grown up, thinking that Korog is the only God that is in the world

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Mountains
Pastime: Forging weapons and armour, Robbing people
Food: All meats
Drink: Ale
Colour: Black and Pale Blue
Animal: Dragon

Least Favourite...
Place: Surface
Pastime: Cleaning up the mess he makes at the Tavern
Food: Vegetables
Drink: Potions
Colour: Green
Animal: Bear

RELATIONS:
Loved:
Trusted:
Befriended:
Liked:
Roy Beledrant CyberChaosV2, Gregor (Roys Toddler)
Neutral: Nydari Angroth LinkWinsAgain
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Cymic Seymour IanAwesomePants
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:

BACKSTORY:
Kalrag was a young boy at the age of 15 when his father decided that it would be time that he tells him, the story of Korog the Great God, his father told him every night from that day a story about the mighty God Korog and how he helped the city with his powers. Kalrag would always go to his fathers forge and help him forge weapons and armour at this time he was 23, his mother would wanted him to become a guard for the City, but Kalrag always had the idea of being a miner so he could help his father to get materials. When he was 26 he become a miner where he would go down to the mines deep in the mountain and help gather and look for resources and materials that the city need to grow. Kalrag turned the age of 32 when his father really started to show he how to use a forge and make weapons and armour, it took him a few weeks to get used to making weapons and armour without his dads help, finally his dad said to him that it was time he got rid of the forge and just lived the rest of his life with his mother in peace.

This is was when Kalrag was 35 his mother told him, he should become a priest of Korog if he didn't want to become a guard, But he still refused to do what his mother told him to do and he stayed as a miner helping the city, He would go visit his fathers old forge and some times ask the owner if he could use the forge to make some weapons and armour. One day when Kalrag was 42 his father was approaching 250 years old and not many people live longer then that and he told him that he should become a apprentice smith and learn how to become one of the best smithers in all of Altera, his mother agreed with his father for once and said "Son, you have refused to do what I have said for the last few years, but I think it is time that you listen to your father and become an apprentice" Kalrag could not believe that his mother agreed with his father and said it would be an honour. When Kalrag was 43 and his father was going to die from old age his father said to him "No matter how hard life gets, you must never let it bring you down"Kalrag was not sure of what he meant by this at the time but now understands what he was saying now. Kalrag when he was 60 developed a skill to pickpocket people and become quite a thief, he did this as a hobbit for a while as his mother had pasted away and he just felt like, his whole life meant nothing and he couldn't care if he went to prison or died even. Kalrag finally got over the death of his parents and started to get his life back on track, by continuing to be a miner, but when he was 76 he decided that he didn't want to stay in the mountain for his whole and he decided that he will leave and go explore the world, and try and find his fathers Royal Armour that was somewhere on the surface......more to be added

Kalrag and his father wearing his Royal Armour

Piratep00f Thanks for the Amazing Drawing
My in-game name is: Madox1

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*wardrums are heard as Thôrdil drives the Calan and Dunasten flags into this post*
If I fits, I sits.
Thanks to height, I most certainly fit.

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
Update
-Backstory
-Most Favourite
-Strengths
-Birth Date

Last edited:

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera