Kam's Art Thread (PG-13)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Gonna be lazy and call this done. I blame Elz for the art challenge. :heart: I had fun doing it tho.
With this art piece I solidify my penchant for drawing green women in lingerie.
Gamorapinup.png

Attachments

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Bloody fantastic artwork :D
*Posts just so I can see new posts*

Do you accept Real-Life payments, Kam? =)
Since I've done two paid commissions this February and still one yet pending, I'm afraid I won't be able to pay for one yet- but certainly after the 20th, when I am paid.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Bloody fantastic artwork :D
*Posts just so I can see new posts*

Do you accept Real-Life payments, Kam? =)
Since I've done two paid commissions this February and still one yet pending, I'm afraid I won't be able to pay for one yet- but certainly after the 20th, when I am paid.
Thank you!

I've never given it thought, tbh.

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I've never given it thought, tbh.
I've been getting that a lot xD
It's actually super easy to pay you if you have a PayPal =) And there is plenty of time to think about it, whatever price you wish- I assure you, I'll be able to pay it ^_^
No need to be shy about it, either. I've a great respect for artists and believe you folk deserve money for your efforts. It's just... what I lack in radiants, I certainly can make up for in real money xD

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
I've been getting that a lot xD
It's actually super easy to pay you if you have a PayPal =) And there is plenty of time to think about it, whatever price you wish- I assure you, I'll be able to pay it ^_^
No need to be shy about it, either. I've a great respect for artists and believe you folk deserve money for your efforts. It's just... what I lack in radiants, I certainly can make up for in real money xD
I can get back to you on it. I've just never thought of pricing. xD