Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kam's Art Thread (PG-13)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I'm making an art thread. Here it is. This is it. Yep. Here, have some drawings!~
GrantAnderson.png
It's a Grant.
KamCymic.png
It's a Kam carrying a Cymic.
stupidlydetailedearthspawneye.png
This one I drew to show what an Earthspawn eye would look like, 'cause describing them can be kinda confusing, and all that jazz about pictures saying a thousand words and what not. If it's wanted/cannon enough, it is more than free to be used on the Earthspawn Lore page.

Did this need to be made? No. Did I spend too much time on it? Yes. Am I going to change anything? No. Horror Island was really fun tho. ._. Also what do these savages even look like? idk.

SirLuamTehDoge Lirakitty Sir Saltington Zenrak Cymic_ Bakaling MorbidGabby Piratep00f

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I regret nothing. Except having to slap a PG-13 rating on this art thread now.
I actually really enjoyed drawing this. >u>

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
psssst, the point of claims that people do is to make sure they don't have broken up posts

that being said, this art is very nice Kam ^_^
psssssst i'm the one that suggested she added claims, as well as i had already posted and deleted once, didn't see she added a claim 3/3

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Am I allowed to say I spat my water out from laughing due to how Cymic was drawn? XD He has his leg kicked out like a damn princess, and I just lost it.