Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Karate/Martial Arts

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If I ever were to practice a martial art... I would either go either Muay thai or capoeira

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Actuaally capoeeira is a kind if dance and will not be really helpful
I beg you to differ

Capoeira is a material art made in a time where the brazilian goverment banned martial arts cause they feared that it would be used in demonstration... There for they made a martial art that hid very dangerous attacks under a bunch of movements.

It's basicly about moving around in a way there looks like you're dancing and suddenly you get hit by a hard kick or punch.

Trust me Capoeira may not be the /best/ martial art, but it's beautiful and it was made to fight

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
It's basicly about moving around in a way there looks like you're dancing and suddenly you get hit by a hard kick or punch.
I remember seeing a gif of a boxing match where the guy started dancing to confuse his opponent... and then round-house kicked him in the face. Best thing ever.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

This?

If it was this... Well... Message to those saying capoeira is weak in battle

Jade Arrow

Lord of Altera
I beg you to differ

Capoeira is a material art made in a time where the brazilian goverment banned martial arts cause they feared that it would be used in demonstration... There for they made a martial art that hid very dangerous attacks under a bunch of movements.

Trust me Capoeira may not be the /best/ martial art, but it's beautiful and it was made to fight
Pretty sure that it's both a martial art and a form of dancing. It can be used in different ways in different situations.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Pretty sure that it's both a martial art and a form of dancing. It can be used in different ways in different situations.
Also what I said ( or tried to, excus e me I got it out wrong)
It was a martial art hidden as a dance so the goverment couldn't ban it.
But it can be used as btoh and that is why I love it.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I actually just signed up to take Kendo next month, aswell as some days i planning on doing some Armored Combat and Rapier lessons.