Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Keroko's Profile

Keroko

Villager
Name: Keroko Fox

Nickname/Alias: Nekila Sable,Raven, Shadow, White Wolf of the Corendhell Forests.
Gender: Female, though looks masculine when outside of her bardic robes.
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Black/ sable
Eyes: lavender left eyes, blue right eye.

Skin: pale, almost asian in appearance.

Identifying Marks: scars along her back, a flur-de-li branding along her left shoulder, and her eyes. Callouses on her hands and fingers from training with blade and harp.

Appearance: Though tall and considered a beauty, she is seen as highly unassuming, not very visible to others within the immediate area around her. She takes pride in being able to blend in.

Background: She was trained all her life in the arts of fighting and music. Through this she has gained scars and callouses in many, presumably, odd places. She is barefoot, almost always, her feet are therefor covered in a perpetual film of dirt, this seems not to bother her. Her dark hair covers one of her eyes (the blue one), due to a minor ability she has gained. Whenever she look upon someone with her blue eyes, she sees their spirit. This has caused a sometimes manic look to her. Her ears are lightly tipped, though the blood in her veins causing this anomaly is highly diluted. She is light and nimble, her body attuned to the abilities of an acrobat. These traits have given her short past many colorful twists, such things, when asked about she will avoid talking of.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
oh, I see through your disguise, elf. >:)
don't worry. my best bud is an elf. welcome to hollow world.

Keroko

Villager
Thanks you. Honestly I wanted to write more.. but I'd be rambaling and revealing too much for me comfort at this time.