Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kheimir's Whitelist Application [Approved - Ayda]

Kheimir

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Kirrekith

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
UK

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming, using knowledge obtained outside of the given roleplay to influence and act within it, such as knowing the weaknesses of a vampire when the character has no prior knowledge of vampires, or revealing an entity of being something it doesn’t present itself to be because they know of it outside of the roleplay. It comes in various forms, but generally involves using knowledge a character doesn’t possess.

Powergaming, the act of conducting actions that are unachievable for the player character or remove the option of consent from the roleplay. This can vary, such as conducting several actions in one emote that deny the option of a counter, or doing the supernatural without appropriate reason, such as throwing a tree 500ft as a human, to the absurd of defying ones own death.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Charybdis

8. Tell us about yourself!
I have several hobbies, all of which I seem to find less and less time for these days with work. I often enjoy drawing and art, as well as painting and miniature wargaming, along with this I’m a fan of Dungeons and Dragons, as well as Dark Heresy and hopefully the Fallout PnP system one I get my head around it. Besides this I use to be quite fond of gaming, though I've had a dry spell with no titles catching my attention, though I am fond of Mount and Blade, Total War, the Fallout Series, and most of the Warhammer video games. As well as enjoying Dungeons and Dragons I also Dungeon Master for a group of seven. Along with this I am fond of reading, and enjoy most genres.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’ve some aged works, unfortunately time hasn’t been on my side of late, so most of my works are some years old at this point, and I’m fairly rusty, on top of that I don't quite know how to reduce the sizes of images in a thread, so I'll put a link to a imgur album with some of my work, all of it sfw content.

Link to the Imgur Album.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
StarWillow2000 was a friend of mine, and suggested the server to me.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Kheimir Lancham

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Kheimir bares a soft and fair complexion, his ginger hair often hidden beneath plain white coif he wears. His eyes are an amber, at times seeming reluctant to make eye contact with people however. His boots stand just above ankle height, and are a dark black leather, accompanied by a set of well worn brown hose for leggings. Along with these he wears a equally aged white tunic, to which a blue quilted/padded jacket he wears over the top, the material a blue but in areas you can see the straw that serves as the filler for the quilts/pads poking out, to which Kheimir (when noticed) will either pull out or push back in to hide the wear on the jacket. Finally the last object of his clothing seems to be a belt and pouches that sit on his waist, though the hole the prong goes through seems to have been cut in himself, the belt seeming to have been a size larger than intended, the end of the belt wrapped around the belt and tucked in with the end facing downwards.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Kheimir awkwardly adjusted his linen coif, feeling that his hair was getting to be untamed after so long neglecting it.
“Typical.” He’d almost curse, letting a hand fall to his side where his coin pouch was tied on, finding the thing to be more pouch than coin. It wouldn’t of been an issue in a different time, he’d of found work easily given his age, but today wasn’t the past.

Looking up from his seat he glanced around the workhouse, seeing people in similar straights to himself, some even worse he supposed. Plague monsters? What sane person would take up work outside of somewhere safe, and with that, came a lack of jobs for those in the safety. It was only here he could even find work, and work covered his food and lodgings, nothing to further himself, the dream of working for a physician or alchemist seeming become a faded hope.
“Still moping I take it?” A voice spoke out to him, his mind returning to him as he looked for the source of the voice, seeing the lad opposite to him being the source of the question.
“How could you ever guess?” He’d snicker, shaking his head as he looked down to his own food, the semi warm food likely cold by now anyway.
“They called names yet?” Kheimir chimed up, letting his gaze slip back to the lad across the table.
“Yes, and no, we didn’t get called out, but they said there might be something later for those willing to leave the walls.” The lad spoke, his mouth still full of food as he spoke, the words muffled by the mash of food.
“Like I’d say yes to that… I’d rather starve than be eaten.” He’d sigh, pushing the bowl of food across the table towards the lad, politely shaking his head.
“And on that topic I feel my stomach disagree with me… I welcome you to mine.” Kheimir lowly sighed, moving to stand up from the table, shaking his head rather tiredly.

Typical, typical bloody typical, if he’d the strength in his arms perhaps he could of been useful with a sword, or if he’d the legs and stamina he could of been a messenger, or perhaps the voice he could of been a good herald, but he was none of these things. Kheimir tried to shake these thoughts from his mind as he made his way out from the tables and towards the door, the noise, the smell, it was all getting to him again, sooner or later he thought, sooner or later fate would align for him, until then he would just need to wait, wait and survive. It wasn't long before he was pressing up once again against the door, the wooden frame having swelled from water and always found itself stick, a stronger an might of just pushed it open with a firm push, in his case, he always had to barge against it. Slamming into it he felt the light beam through the gaps with harsh rays, finding himself almost blinded as his eyes hadn’t adjusted, stepping out once more into the world.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+Please note we are in the midst of a server-wide campaign, and the world has been affected!+

The Forlorn campaign is currently ongoing, involving a widespread plague. As such, almost everyone is currently on the isle of Linlea, in Linistel, or at Storm's Landing, as volunteers, refugees, etc. I'd strongly recommend you take a brief look at the current campaign summary [here] so you aren't confused about the basics of it. If you wish to participate in this campaign, make sure to let staff know with this thread [here]. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another mentor, as it's a bit of a big thing to catch up on. More information may be found on the campaign right [here] in the general campaign section.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.