Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King Maker

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
So I Ran a game of this a long time ago it would be on weds nights, Jsut seeing who would be interested.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
King maker is a fun pathfinder module. Though, I've only played up to near the end of book 2.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Basically your sent to clear out a section of frontier, and then if possible settle it. You literally build a small kingdom with you or any npc in government you set up.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Sounds like the perfect start to a long standing campaign. im totaly up for it, I think I have a pdf pathfinder character sheet somewhere on my PC

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I will post the required books, a online pathfinder sheet tomorrow when I get home at 6am est.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Yes you have the option to rule over your lands or go to war in large scale battles and border skirmishes who you ally with nation wise ect ect. IF you have anyore questions I will be on my skype all night at Bradleyschain. and yes it will be roll20

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I've never done anything like this before, but it sounds amazing. I'm just not sure about time zones and all that jazz

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I've never played a tabletop before, so I'm really excited for this! Just go easy on me lol

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
What would be the ideal amount of players for this? I'm definitely interested in joining if there's room.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic