Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Kingdom of Hierax] Emergency law 2

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

By Order of Archduke Bolvar Firestorm, Master of Justice and War, all that have been bitten by the undead are to report to the Royal Physican Daeron Eldrin in the the Hopsital of Heaven's Reach on the earliest notice where they are to be put under quarantine. The failure to comply to this order, or the hiding of bitten individuals will result in SEVERE punishment, regardless of stand.

Furthermore everyone and all that wish to enter any City of the Kingdom will from this day onward have to undergo close screening for bite marks, regarless of their stand. Failure to comply or entering a City without permission will be considred a crime against the Kingdom of Hierax and punished with death.

Signed:
Archduke Bolvar Firestorm, Master of Justice and War.​

OOC: This message can be found all around the Kingdom of Hierax

@zXzMAGIIKzXz
Jstar

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Specific individuals known to have been bitten, who are ordered to comply, follow;

Nwalme Fuvur, with the understanding that he seems to either be immune or has failed to contract this disease and will likely be released after this is confirmed.
blargtheawesome

Niallrys Walanescu.
Lirakitty

Aspen, the Caparii.
Aspen

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Anyone who needs a checkup, poke me~
I'll log on if you need me.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Ater will likely come talk to Daeron/report his patient when I get home and can get on. Expect around five hours or so.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Putting this here as a measure of precaution:
naturually we can't be on 24/7 you will thus have to wait until someone who can actually let you into the town and screen you is on IC.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I finally got home from work and was planning on interacting with some of the folks running the medical stuff. Is there any time within a few hours that works?