Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King's Favor, Knight's Fervor

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To the brave adventurers, knights, rangers, and likewise helpful people.
For someone looking to grow in the ranks of men, this world can be a daunting place: so large, so full
of factions and people.

I'm here to help you. This thread will connect those fortune-seekers with the settled royalty of Altera.
Use this thread to find out what you can do to help, and who to seek out for it.
All you need to do is contact the royalty through RP and you're good to do the quest.
Unless it says the quest is DM'ed by someone, then you'll also need to catch them online to do it :)
You can do quests alone, or in as big of a party as you like.
I wish you a lot of fun on your RP adventures in Altera :)

Untitled-1.png

Jobs in The Lost Frontier:
> Set up an outpost in The Lost Frontier in the name of the Kingdom of Sangria <
Seek out King Cymic. (Cymic_ )

This quest is DM'ed by me.
> Retrieve an Eagle's Egg for the entertainment of House Wise <
Seek out Emperor Remi or Empress Elarinya. (Ddaug and StarWillow2000 )
> Retrieve a lost heirloom of House Fuvur from the bottom of a lake <
Seek out Lord Trystan. (Elz )

These are now part of Rahm's Errands : https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rahms-errands-questing-for-money.42957/

(If you've prepared a quest yourself and want it listed, contact me)​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You may apply as royalty who'd like to give tasks here too. I'll add you to a convo from which you are able to propose or choose tasks that I will be able to prepare.
Trying to connect the seekers with the givers.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
You can add Trystan there if helping Fuvur would be of interest. I like the looks of this, good luck :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You can add Trystan there if helping Fuvur would be of interest. I like the looks of this, good luck :)
Trystan would be the nobility? Is that your character? Cause then I'll add you to the convo we got going so you can pick or propose a little quest :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Three ways for a knight to show his fortitude and gain the favor of three different houses already :)