Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King's Law Update

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Important Announcement!

The HollowWorld King's Law has been updated and revised!

The Staff Team have gone through with a flurry of edits and additions to make sure our server's rules are as clear as possible. Please thoroughly read the updated rules to know what is and isn't allowed within HollowWorld.

Thanks to everyone on the Staff Team for combing through the rules and helping with the update.

>>
Updated King's Law Here <<

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Could there be a brief summary of the things edited/updated that I/we should look out for?

Also, nice to see older threads like these get updated aswell!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Could there be a brief summary of the things edited/updated that I/we should look out for?

Also, nice to see older threads like these get updated aswell!
Already did such, was more speaking for the lazy type just wanting to read ze updates.

(Which, I'll admit, includes me aswell but I read it all anyway woops.)
To be completely honest, nearly every rule had an update. Many were reworded. Some rules were split apart. Some rules combined. Several rules added. A couple moved in the ordering. When it was being edited, you should have seen all the pretty colors used to track changes. It was a rainbow of edits.

It's best just to read it all because so much of it has been altered.~

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Bumping here

King's Law said:
Remember chat etiquette. No all-caps and no spam. Do not use text speak such as "U, k, y, etc." We do have a chat filter for swearing/cursing, but abbreviations and other ways to bypass the filter are equal to the actual swear. Rules, kicks, mutes, and bans will be used as Staff sees fit.
Tome of Citizenship said:
Activity both on the forums and on the server have the same rules, spam is seen as distasteful and will receive warnings if it is excessive, all these things are listed in the King's Law and are to be followed to prevent issues.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Evidently one bump is not enough. I know this sounds like a broken record, but here they are again:

King's Law said:
Remember chat etiquette. No all-caps and no spam. Do not use text speak such as "U, k, y, etc." We do have a chat filter for swearing/cursing, but abbreviations and other ways to bypass the filter are equal to the actual swear. Rules, kicks, mutes, and bans will be used as Staff sees fit.
Tome of Citizenship said:
Activity both on the forums and on the server have the same rules, spam is seen as distasteful and will receive warnings if it is excessive, all these things are listed in the King's Law and are to be followed to prevent issues.
-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
King's Law said:
1. Discrimination, OOC racism, bullying, harassment are against the rules. Report any sign of such behavior to Staff immediately. Bullying in any form is a bannable offense, and it is not tolerated as HollowWorld is intended to be a safe and fun community for everyone.
I'm quoting this to remind you lot to act ya damn age and stop doing stupid stuff in OOC as sly jabs.

-K9