Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Knights Of Rahas

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Knights Of Raha’s

the funding and support of house Telarion, while the knights provide support to the house out of thanks for the support and aid from the noble house. They are not bound to it wholesale their sole purpose to protect the innocent and weak and defend those that cannot defend themselves.

The Knights Oath

Knight

Be loyal of hands and mouth, and server every man as best you may. Seek the fellowship of good men, hearken to their words and remember them.

Be humble and courteous wherever thou go, boasting not nor talking overmuch, Neither be dumb altogether. Look to it that no Lady or Damsel be reproach through your default, nor any woman of whatever quality.

And if you fall into the company where men speak with disrespect of any woman, show by gracious words that pleaseth you not, and depart.

The office of knight is to promote faith in the Rahas and the pantheon, teaching all to follow its divine law. To protect all those that seek to worship in their name upon the face of this realm.

I shall defend the innocent and protect the weak from those that would take advantage of them. Or that would harm those that cannot defend themselves.

You will remain steadfast brave, and without fear in the face of my enemies granting mercy when requested to see them to proper justice.

To be just and fair in all my dealings and not let pride nor my own opinions cloud my judgment in them.

I do wholly swear to support and believe in the teachings of the knights of Rahas.

If any concern arise of the validity of the teachings, I shall work to address the problem in a respectful and productive manner with what is in the best interests of good light and order as my primary concern.

I shall uphold the teachings of the knight hood in my every word thought and deed.

If i falter i shall willingly submit to whatever punishment is warranted for the action.

And i understand this includes expulsion, i swear to dedicate my life to the order.

And shall willingly take on whatever task is necessary to further the goals of the order for good and for innocent.

I shall defend the order of Rahas from those who would seek to malign its name, or seek to harm it in any way.

I shall not misrepresent the orders position in any dealings westher they be personal or public forum.

I understand and agree that chaos evil, and darkness are forces that are dangerous.

And as a Knight of Rahas i must work against these forces and never grow lax in my vigilance against their machinations.

I swear this with a clear mind and full understanding that i will beheld to these words.

Knights of the Order

Grand Master

Knight Of Rahas

Kitrana Dawnriver

Knights Medicas

Knights Scholaris

Monks of the order

Squire's
Carlos De Courtnay
MrMine
Mireille Rowan foxtail

Citadel Of Justice
The citadel based upon the mountain overlooking the bay and the city of the slyannen.mit is the main citadel of the order and stands as the training grounds, place of learning for squires and knights of other lands.

The Orders of he Knighthood

The Knights of Rahas

These knights form the core of the knight hood they are the sword and shield of order. Defending the defenseless and the poor with their arms as the military arm of the order.

Knight medicas

These knights while trained from squire to knighthood like the rest of their brethren. Though they took a different path upon the road of aiding providing the medical skills and expertise to the order as a whole.

Knight scholaris

These knights trained up to knighthood then tread upon the path to take care of the orders money and finances, and keeping of its history and knowledge of the order.

Tenants Of The Order

Keep your word and Honor
Defend those that cannot defend themselves
Treat all woman with respect and care you would show the queen
Give mercy when asked
Put the needs of others before personal gain
Serve the order and rahas loyally and true
Shun unfairness cruelty and deceit
Live in a way that upholds the knightly traits of bravery, kindness, generosity, chivalry, forgiveness, and honor

Ooc
This is the telarion house thread as well, tis is just a more visible posting so people can follow better as i noticed house threads tend not to bump in recent postings. The creed while matching the video in some parts, the video was done after the templars code and reflects what the knights follow and uphold.​

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The 'de' in de Courtnay isnt capitalised. Just so you know:p