Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

knotus's Application [Declined-Ayda]

knotus

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
knotus

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
italy

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
of course

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

power-gaming: it's not giving choice to another player and saying that you have something that you really do not have

meta-gaming:is knowing something that your character does not know es: to know the name of a person even if read from the ooc

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no they are not allowed

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like drawing pixel arts I bought a graphic tablet so I improved but I still have a lot to learn
(not on minecraft) I do not have any animal I like 70s / 80s music I played skyrim (I did not finish it because my pc does not load dragons so I could not finish the missions: p) overwatch (i played only the free week lol) and dc universe online ( a old but really great game)I'm putting aside six savings to move to the city of my dreams New York i love that city ! ah and i'mI'm half Romanian

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
as I said I'm an artist if I can define myself so here is my old pixel art http://it.tinypic.com/r/209rsjq/9

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
just on planet minecraft

Character Name:
knotus

Character Age:
Character Race:
human
Appearance:
black and white hair, grey eyes, freckles on the nose a yellowish vest and brown shirt, with bluish pants and black shoes

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(

Written Test!

As a child sees the brother kill a rabbit with his hands obviously goes to tell his mother but does not believe him when his brother discovers that he said everything to his mother tries to kill him but his father manages to intervene and stop him before he can have a knife in his chest grabbing his hand but his brother with an agile move stabs the father (((who could not stop the blow because he had lost his arm becouse he didn't pay the taxs so the loyalty ordered the arm cut))) on his back twelve times his mother and knotus try to escape in city to ask for help to the guards by a breath they succeed but the brother flees promising that one day he would blow up the kingdom since knotus has sworn revenge on his brother for what he did to his father and what he will do if not will be stopped.

Current Setting of the Server:

As the last galleys pull into port from the Northern Kingdoms, so too do they mark the end of the Exodus. A dark and desperate chapter in Altera's history.

The undead swarms had battered us, and the Sea of Storms had bruised us, yet here we were, alive. Alive in a brave new frontier to the east, and the flickering embers of our dying lands were now kindling the fires of new civilization, in a land of opportunity, vast and boundless.

Now, for the first time in a long time, there is hope. Hope of a new chapter, a new beginning and a clean slate. Yet there is also fear. Fear of the land unknown, and the danger untold. There is fear that, in spreading the light, we draw the ire of what lies in the shadows. In this new land, it even seems as if demons and the explainable come out to play.

But no matter the opinions on the subject, there is one thing that may be said for certain.

Life on Altera was about to change

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out a few things that I've found that are incorrect about your application then we can move forward!

✦ Humans aren't capable of having white hair. If you would like it to be just black, or to pick a different color, then that will fix that!
✦ Your written test is quite a bit short of the minimum. It's at 159/400 words. Please try again.
✦ Please avoid cliches of things like childhood assassins or killers. We want to see your creativity, not something that we've seen many times before.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

I'm very sorry, but I must decline your application for inactivity.

You are perfectly free to re-apply however! Thank you for your time!​