Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Kopii Grey: 3.0

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Idk if there’s been enough interaction, but Asero maybe?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Kopiis having a massive emotional nervous breakdown and probably don't have a whole lot for that at the moment.
I don’t care how much TLC it takes I’m getting on that relation

We gotta RP

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Dusts off massively

Wow look at me updating all the things. Opened back up the relations, there was a lot so lemme know if I missed anyone I guess while I have the energy to do this.

Elz NIAH Luam uh heck there's so many I don't even know who to tag.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
These where hard cause Kopiis hard to get an impression on a person if he's not really met them. But added none the less (also moved some relations around as well because I realized that his wary and unsure of means different things then I originally had it as)
Then don't sweat it at all, my friend - I'm just poking for the sake of feeding my growing self-ego.

c:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
dusts off Okay, updated his items and stuff which I have been meaning to do. And did some relations. I donno who I forgotten to add to it, Kopii hasn't interacted with too many to justify relations with some.