Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Herald] Kov'Gra'Sek responds

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

*A herald or two go around spreading short additional news of what others have heard. Mostly in Storm’s Landing, Linlea, and Sanardu. News should eventually lead down to Slyannen and up to Natri’evar.*

The Tol’fen’ke and Tol’fen’ko of Kov’Gra’Sek respond in turn,

The Clan of Vieloros is said to have shed a young blood of our own. They are no brethren of the Moors who stand in the Easternlands of Kov’Gra’Sek, nor recognized as a Clan of Hal within the allies they hold so long as the truth is hidden. If this is the grave action of the individual, then may they confess and accept their fate to clear the name of their people. If this was an action of the Clan, then may this bloodshed find its just end. This was an intentional death. We will right what is wrong.

An additional 30,000 will be added to the pool of Fuvur’s bounty upon Raven Vieloros’s head if he is caught alive. 20,000 if not.

The fires of Linlea are lit, and they shall descend upon the guilty till nothing remains but Kov Gra Sek.

Estes241 Smurf Ozzy blargtheawesome Cukie1

If there's any disputes- I'll answer and discuss below

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Holy shit. The last person to have a 100k bounty was literally accused of helping hell.

That's wild

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Last time I remember a 100k it was Naelwyn putting the bounty on Scardac. Never thought I'd see the day again.