Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ksauce09's Application [Approved-Ayda]

Ksauce09

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Ksauce09

2. 15 (November 9, 2002)

3.United States

4. Yes.

5. Metagaming is the prohibited act of using information extracted from an outside source and using it to your own advantage. Powergaming is something that I used to do (But do not anymore), which is when you over-power an OC, like making them perform one-shot kills in mid-air.

6. No.

7. Squidzioid

8. There’s nothing too interesting about me, but to the basics, I’m female, a teen, and stressed. I play in a Symphonic Orchestra, and if I can get in, Advanced Drama. I don’t really play much games, but I enjoy battle royales. I don’t have any pets, only a brother. I enjoy classical music pop (K-Pop, to be specific). I also double as an editor, and I usually help artists with basic things like proportions and anatomical accuracy. I also enjoy helping people creatively, whether it be in art or in writing.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, unfortunately. I had a piece that was related to the medieval-theme, but it was lost due to me forgetting to save it.

10. No one. I found the server through searching.

Character Name:

Quinn Mason

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

A tall height of 5’9", and is somewhat muscular, since he helps his father, a stonemason. His hair is a midnight black, and is short with lovely bangs that conveniently fly in the air. He usually wears light outfits, since he goes outside to hunt. Because of this, his skin is a light tan. His eyes are as brown as the bark of oak, and he usually wears a necklace that once belonged to his deceased mother.

Written Test!
Outside, the rain poured and the thunder viciously crackled. Quinn had rubbed his damp face with a rag, silently listening to his father’s faint cries behind him. He twisted his head, eyebrows cocked. Low and behold, he saw his father, known to be such a strong, hard-headed man, so weakened by the loss of his beloved. Quinn had never known why his mother had disappeared, leaving his father broken, until he saw a stone with words daring to bear his mother’s name. That night, he clutched his mother’s picture tight in his hand, letting crumples and folds be created. He let his anger to the doctors who had neglected her, leaving such a sick woman for an upper-class man with minor coughing. Driven by revenge, he promised to bring better care to those most in need.

The older, more mature, stronger, and smarter Quinn ventured out towards a nearby forest, like he does every midnight. He shut an eye, scouting around the bushes to find some easy game. His movements were gradual and light, his eyes moved hastily. He crouched behind a still bush, waiting to hear a faint rustle. His eyes bat around, scanning around the thick forest surrounding him. He heard a thump, followed by a moment of complete silence. A sob was overheard from up north, which gradually became more audible as he stepped closer, shutting his lips. A sudden burst of wind made its way towards him, hurling crisp leaves and particles of dirt in his direction, seeming to lead to the mysterious wail. His hair flowed in the gust of air, like the waves of an ocean.
With each step, he could feel his heart sinking to his stomach. It sounds like the wind, he thought to himself as he tread forward, gently stepping on the fallen branches and crusty leaves. Suddenly, he saw the glimpse of something shiny in the midst of the rubble. He walked forward, gently kneeling down to inspect at the curiosity. He reached his hand out, noticing the shade of light teal that encased the item. As he moved aside the rubbish, he could see a pendant of a necklace. Gently, he picked it up, wiping the dried leaves and dirt off of it. He turned it around and upside down, not recognizing the pendant for a brief moment. However, as he peered his eyes down onto the familiar pendant, he acknowledged it. As not his own, however, but a pendant with the same red gem that sat neatly on his mother’s neck.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.