Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kurai's Application [Approved - Tiberione]

Kurai

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Kurai_Otsutsuki

2. How old are you?
I am 15.

3. What country are you from?
The good ol' United States of America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have indeed read them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using knowledge that your character doesn't have, in character.
Powergaming: Forcing a favorable situation for yourself upon others/ Forcing another players actions.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, lmao, that's hax.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hiya, I'm Kurai! I like role playing, playing trumpet, and learning new languages. I have just over a year's worth of experience role playing, and I am currently in a few roleplay servers in different games and servers in discord. One of my favorite pieces to play is Aroutunian's Aria et Scherzo. Some of the languages I'm either already learning or planning on learning, include: German, Russian, Japanese, Gaelic, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, French, and Dovahzuul.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, please god no.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
A Minecraft Server finder.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Aluvus

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Light Blue/Teal
Clothing: A white and purple silk robe, and light leather armor.

Picture of the Skin:
Aluvus.png
Written Test!
Aluvus grew to the age 15 in the Silver Elven Capital of Arget Isles before he set out on an adventure to find what he wants to do with the next possible 285 years of his life. He wandered from town to town picking up minor skills, not that he was proficient with any of them. He became more and more knowledgeable of the world, and its hardships. He slowly grew to know of the evils and wonders that appeared in everyday life and grew hardened to them. The slaughter of innocents, while at first horrifying, was now just a sad part of everyday life.

As a lull happened in his journey, and he ran out of money, he found himself staying Blackstone. As he stayed there, his skills as a thief grew and his wealth grew little by little from picking pockets, but that still wasn’t enough to make ends meet, so he took to more hardcore thievery, such as robbing stores in the dead of night. However, he was eventually caught by a guard, and got sent to the city of Storm’s Landing to serve a sentence for his theft.

As Aluvus was dragged to Storm’s Landing to serve his sentence, he slowly put together a plan to hopefully escape from the jail, but once he arrived, his plan was quickly put down, as the jailhouse was much larger and stronger than he anticipated. He was forced to serve his sentence, and hated every second of it, his Silver Elven Heritage making him feel like he was being treated like trash, even though he was being treated like the rest of the prisoners.

He bided his time and built his mental fortitude, hoping to soon be out of the hellhole that was the Storm’s Landing Jailhouse. Nearly a year into his sentence, he got into a fight and afterwards got thrown into solitary confinement. Once he got out, his refinement was gone and his strength of will had faded. His days were strenuous, and his mental health had suffered tremendously as the days wore on. Day by Day he worked through as his sentence wore down and the time until he was free grew shorter. He became more mentally stable as he grew accustomed to normal life within the jail again. After nearly another year he was released and he was set free upon the world, ready to adventure.

D

Dark Auras

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into thegame, so there is no need to read all thelinks. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dogor any other person other than themselves willbe banned irrespective of their innocence.