Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

La Bette Artwork

matyio

The original mute
Bette can you draw one of my rp characters? I don't care which, just whichever one you feel would be more fun. As for payment... Well I can't really pay you -_-

Darko

Lord of Altera
Luna, if I write another chapter in my story could you make mine? I promise it will be even better than the last one!

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Can I have a chibi too, please? Yours look REALLY good! =3= I know we haven't RPed much yet, but... please? :) We can RP later if ya like.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
If its mandatory to pay, I guess I have some extra diamonds laying around... How many do you want? I don't have tons of them.

matyio

The original mute
Well uh.. You can also pay with rp :p Or anything else :D
I would be glad if you wrote more on your character bio...
I rp with you anyway, I don't have anything else to pay you with. And I can't add anything to my bio because I have no idea where to start :(.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I understand matyio <.< And I would also like to make you one if I knew how the damn your clothes are supposed to look like.

matyio

The original mute
It depends which character, Xenai is just like Sally drew him, Xeenal, I can send you his skin?