Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Landsliding's MS-Paint stuff. ^_^U

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
So I saw that there is now an "Artwork" thread and I always liked those.
As said in the thread title, I draw from time to time with MS-Paint. Yes I know it isnt the most effective way to draw and I have had people tell me "I can do that in less time with Photoshop" and so on.
I dont mind it taking a long time, gives me something to do in my spare time and a reason to just sit by the computer all day. :)
Now these images are rater big, so thumbnails will do.

Aposterafflic22Edited.jpg DreadlordWPjpeg.jpg Angel of Thunder JPEG.jpg Real Life Rukia JIPEG.jpg

And probably the only comic strip i'll ever do in Paint:

Protected not hidden comic JPEG.jpg

Yes, those are suppose to be Seals. xD

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
Got to drawing again, took a few days since I didnt have all the time I needed in one long strech. Not the best Ive done according to me. I think its the left hand that does it mostly. Still here is what I spent my time doing.

StormwindWP2.jpg

Footman Warcraft 3.

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
CuuuknigfhtJPEG.jpg

At the risk of being at the edge of Necroing a thread, I am going to post my most recent creation. I didnt do it as good as I could have since the shadows are missing and whatnot, yet I think its an alright one.

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
Well obviously I didnt come up with the look of a dreadlord by myself, I had stuff to look at. Also for that one picture, it took me 5-6 hours to finish it, it is 3660x3356 pixels.
Same goes for the Footman From WC3, had stuff to look at there to.

The fourth picture is suppose to be a more realistic view on the character Rukia from that Bleach Manga whatnot. So I had some pictures to look at there, as well. What I did was I used two images and put them into one. One image with a Face and one with Rukia's Hair. :p

Comic strip is an old "joke" that I had in my head and im sure many Diablo II Players must have thought of over the years. With the word Seal, and also, nobody really does listen to all Hadriel has to say do they?

Point being, up until now I have only used existing designs/looks of characters, cars, weapons and then added my own, be it ideas or whatever, to it. I suppose it could seem traced or something like that, you are the only one who ever told me that though. I didnt trace it though.